Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

wizard, pirate, whats next?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
I have played wizard101 and Pirate101, and I was wondering, what do you think is next that will attract kids and adults? I think pet101 because of all the pet leveling up and what not.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MadisonWinterHorn on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:
I have played wizard101 and Pirate101, and I was wondering, what do you think is next that will attract kids and adults? I think pet101 because of all the pet leveling up and what not.
Ya never know what they have up their sleeves, lol. Odds are there already is something in the works now. I am hoping for knights, fair damsels, dragons and the like, but whatever they come up with I know it will be good.

Welcome to the message board family Madison Winterhorn. Along with our love of making each other giggle, we love learning and helping others learn about the game and what ever else fits into the flow of conversation. Our imaginations are as wide as our smiles so you never know what we will come up with next, as long as good food is involved, lol.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
I'm not sure, if they continue with the 101 games, they should be professions that can travel the Spiral's worlds so i have no idea what they could have in the works. Who knows? I obviously don't and those who do probably wont reveal too early because "that would be telling".

By the way, Welcome to the Family of the Pirate101 Message Boards.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
MadisonWinterHorn on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:
I highly doubt Pet101, adults don't like pets as much as kids. I love animals and all but most of the people I know don't(they like them though).

So far they made games that kids would like to be, Wizards, Pirates. I do not know what they might come up with yet(if they even do), but it will not be for a couple of years, maybe 2016-2018.

Community Leader
Shayden181 on Oct 22, 2013 wrote:
I highly doubt Pet101, adults don't like pets as much as kids. I love animals and all but most of the people I know don't(they like them though).

So far they made games that kids would like to be, Wizards, Pirates. I do not know what they might come up with yet(if they even do), but it will not be for a couple of years, maybe 2016-2018.
Well... Although I agree it wouldnt likely be a "Pet101", I dont think the "adults dont like pets" thought is very accurate! ;) If it weren't for pets in Wizard101, I would have let my subscription expire. I have almost all of them in Pirate101 as a collection already (barring a few giftcard pets).

Being an adult, that has MANY adult petaholic friends in Wizard101, its kept me interested in W101 for quite awhile. Matter of fact, I have a full friends list, most all develop pets, and besides select few, most on my list are adults.

Working on a line of perfect stat (all 250s) pets now... fun stuff!

We've been waiting to see what they will do to further pets in Pirate101!

I know a lot of players have discussed a "Ninja101" <shrug>

If I were KI, I might be sitting back a little while to see where the industry goes before jumping into any major projects, or at least before determining any major projects "direction".

Ninja101
Circus101
Hero101
Candy101

Who knows, it may also depend on the potential player group that KI wants to focus on.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Dr Zeppers on Oct 22, 2013 wrote:
Well... Although I agree it wouldnt likely be a "Pet101", I dont think the "adults dont like pets" thought is very accurate! ;) If it weren't for pets in Wizard101, I would have let my subscription expire. I have almost all of them in Pirate101 as a collection already (barring a few giftcard pets).

Being an adult, that has MANY adult petaholic friends in Wizard101, its kept me interested in W101 for quite awhile. Matter of fact, I have a full friends list, most all develop pets, and besides select few, most on my list are adults.

If I were KI, I might be sitting back a little while to see where the industry goes before jumping into any major projects, or at least before determining any major projects "direction".

Ninja101
Circus101
Hero101
Candy101

Who knows, it may also depend on the potential player group that KI wants to focus on.
Ooh, Hero101 sounds like fun! I've always wanted to be a knight. Would it be too much to ask if they've got black and green armor in my size?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Maybe in the next game,you get to play as the enemies and see their side of the story.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Wizard101 is basically a card game, with a lone hero battling up to four enemies at a time.
Pirate101 is basically a small unit tactical board game, where you command a squad of companions and yourself against a more variable number of enemies, with more variable victory conditions. The quests and the universe are essentially the same, just with different locations and characters. The Wizards and Pirates never fight, because the combat systems are incompatible; and they don't meet because even when they go to the same world, the go to different parts of it.
Maybe there could be an Emperor101, where you start in control of a small territory in an obscure world out in the spiral, eventually you develop your technology to steampunk level, and extend your empire to your entire world. Then you can extend your reach, conquering skyways, even entire worlds, interact with other players' empires, and maybe even with worlds known in wiz and pirate, to a limited extent. Instead of MMO questing, there could be a turn-based strategic game where players vie for resources, territory, magic capabilities and technology. The combat system could be real-time, between armies, with units no smaller than platoons. To keep such a game fair and interesting, maybe when one emperor dominates to a certain point, the entire spiral resets in time to the day all these worlds became unified and discovered how to navigate their first stormgate.

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
ravensrule191 on Nov 13, 2013 wrote:
I think a good idea would be Viking101.
Or Spartan101. By the way, this is SPARTA!!!!!!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
pirate101 lover on Oct 22, 2013 wrote:
Maybe in the next game,you get to play as the enemies and see their side of the story.
I really like that idea, but I doubt it'll happen 'cause, you know, these are kid friendly games and they wouldn't want to have a negative message get out.

Ensign
Jun 16, 2009
I honestly believe that this is Kingsile's Second perameant project, meaning they may not make another one sometime. But they may, you just never know.

But I mean come on, they have to spend money on two games, what if they cant spend money on a 3rd game? Thats how the econmy works man.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2009
I once had the idea of a Star Wars like game for Kingsisle. That could be interesting.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
Dr Zeppers on Oct 22, 2013 wrote:

Ninja101
Circus101
Hero101
Candy101

I was saying adults don't like them as much as KIDS. I never said they didn't like them. I have 2 ferrets, 2 cats, and 1 dog, but I hate pet games. Maybe if you could level them up from baby and grow into giant creatures, with powers, then I might like it. But none of my friends/family play pet games, other than my cousin(she's 7).

May the odds be ever in your favor~Shay