Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

This is my final post.

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
This is my Final Post. My year-long subscription from the Boochbeard Bundle has finally run out and I have no intentions of renewing it. When I buy something, I wanna keep it forever It was fun being able to post on here for this past year, but (unfortunately) all good things must come to an end. I'll still be on Pirate101 Central, so don't be shy to stop on over. And with that, my 503th post, my final post, has come to an end. See y'all in the Skyways

Coolster50
Ruthless Luke Richardson
Tonsor Maximus
Bloody Felix Lawson
Aquila Legend
Dead-Eye Phillip Laveer
Vice Admiral
Merciless Valkoor
Gladiator Optimus
Wicked Jack Devereaux
Underworlder
A Pirate of Every Class

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
coolster50 on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
This is my Final Post. My year-long subscription from the Boochbeard Bundle has finally run out and I have no intentions of renewing it. When I buy something, I wanna keep it forever It was fun being able to post on here for this past year, but (unfortunately) all good things must come to an end. I'll still be on Pirate101 Central, so don't be shy to stop on over. And with that, my 503th post, my final post, has come to an end. See y'all in the Skyways

Coolster50
Ruthless Luke Richardson
Tonsor Maximus
Bloody Felix Lawson
Aquila Legend
Dead-Eye Phillip Laveer
Vice Admiral
Merciless Valkoor
Gladiator Optimus
Wicked Jack Devereaux
Underworlder
A Pirate of Every Class
You will be missed. Farewell and happy sailing.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012

Coolster50
Ruthless Luke Richardson
Tonsor Maximus
Bloody Felix Lawson
Aquila Legend
Dead-Eye Phillip Laveer
Vice Admiral
Merciless Valkoor
Gladiator Optimus
Wicked Jack Devereaux
Underworlder
A Pirate of Every Class
you mean, your done with pirate101???? on their birthday?? you cant possibly play unsubscribed, Everyone on here will miss ya..

Captain
Oct 26, 2012

Coolster50
Ruthless Luke Richardson
Tonsor Maximus
Bloody Felix Lawson
Aquila Legend
Dead-Eye Phillip Laveer
Vice Admiral
Merciless Valkoor
Gladiator Optimus
Wicked Jack Devereaux
Underworlder
A Pirate of Every Class
Um... if you want to keep the game forever I think you can buy areas with crowns. And renewing is not a bad option for such an epic game!

Lastly I hope this will not be your final post, you are one of those rare guys who have more than 500+ posts so respect captain!

P.S: If you think the game is over, it is not. Expansions will come...

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Byeeeeeeee. See you (or your disreputable pirates) around!

-Indigo

Captain
Oct 15, 2012

Coolster50
Ruthless Luke Richardson
Tonsor Maximus
Bloody Felix Lawson
Aquila Legend
Dead-Eye Phillip Laveer
Vice Admiral
Merciless Valkoor
Gladiator Optimus
Wicked Jack Devereaux
Underworlder
A Pirate of Every Class
Oh my.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012

Coolster50
Ruthless Luke Richardson
Tonsor Maximus
Bloody Felix Lawson
Aquila Legend
Dead-Eye Phillip Laveer
Vice Admiral
Merciless Valkoor
Gladiator Optimus
Wicked Jack Devereaux
Underworlder
A Pirate of Every Class
Sayonara, Coolster-San- I will be seeing you over on Central. I hope you might decide to rejoin us one day.

Ciao!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
Sayonara, Coolster-San- I will be seeing you over on Central. I hope you might decide to rejoin us one day.

Ciao!
Hey, sayonara and san are my words Emma Chan lol

Captain
May 16, 2011
Your......Last post? Oh. Well, I wish you well on central, but goodbye.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Speed Switch on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
Hey, sayonara and san are my words Emma Chan lol
JAAAAAPPPPPPAAAAAAANNNNNN....I mean...MOOOOOOUUUSSSSHHUUUUUU!!!!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
(in voice once darth vader is formed) NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
X starts crying x But colster50! You have to much to live for! What about ending the armada once and for all, and finding El Dorado!!
I will be using me whole crew!
Smiling Natalie lvl 55
Honest Hannah lvl 16
( my sister's ) Happy Destiny Evans lvl 18

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
thatonevalenciansw... on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
JAAAAAPPPPPPAAAAAAANNNNNN....I mean...MOOOOOOUUUSSSSHHUUUUUU!!!!
I was gonna say, what's up with the Japanese, er... Mooshu honorifics? To keep to the theme, Sayunara. Best of luck to you at Central and elsewhere in the Pirate101 universe.

Captain
May 02, 2009
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I bought some crowns online and now I have one more month of Message Boards time! XD And sorry if my earlier post was a little misleading. I meant that I was switching from a Sub player to a crowns player, not that I was quitting Pirate101 (This game is too good to quit) So I guess that wasn't my final post

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
coolster50 on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I bought some crowns online and now I have one more month of Message Boards time! XD And sorry if my earlier post was a little misleading. I meant that I was switching from a Sub player to a crowns player, not that I was quitting Pirate101 (This game is too good to quit) So I guess that wasn't my final post
Yay!!!!!! Three cheers for Colster50!!!!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013