Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help I'm stuck!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 14, 2013
Okay So I completed Aquila and went back to talk to Avery in skull island and afterwards I have no quest for Valencia. Have I missed something here? Because all Avery said was Well pirate you're still alive and talked about getting the piece of the map from Argos (when infact you get it and a tome from uylesses *I know it's not spelled right*) but afterwards I have no quest. I know we have to find a way back into Valencia which is why we spoke to Avery in the first place. Is this it for now? or am I truly missing something?
Thanks!

Bloody Lydia Holystone lvl 65 Witchdoctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
No you are not missing anything. That is where the story line ends until the next expansion. Now is your time to farm for good stuff and get all your companions all trained up to your level to be ready for the next levels when they are completed. Plus you have some strutting time being a high level player that can now help out any other player and wow them with your awesomeness

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
P.S. Welcome to the message boards Aidyn . It's good to have you here. We are a lively, fun bunch that love to help others and make each other giggle. It's good to have you in the family.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
Aidyn1984 on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
Okay So I completed Aquila and went back to talk to Avery in skull island and afterwards I have no quest for Valencia. Have I missed something here? Because all Avery said was Well pirate you're still alive and talked about getting the piece of the map from Argos (when infact you get it and a tome from uylesses *I know it's not spelled right*) but afterwards I have no quest. I know we have to find a way back into Valencia which is why we spoke to Avery in the first place. Is this it for now? or am I truly missing something?
Thanks!

Bloody Lydia Holystone lvl 65 Witchdoctor
No you are not missing anything. Sadly, like Chrissy said, it is the end for now.