Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hi everyone!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 07, 2013
Hi my name is Rainbowcreeper677 my ingame name is Loyal Isaac I would like to just say hi i got started a few weeks ago and i'm in cool ranch level 28 buccaneer just like to say this community is awesome, and everyone in game is so friendly. i ahve been greeted by many people and already have best friends. thank you for helping me get started everyone, and thank you kingsisle for making pirate101

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Awesomeguy23451 on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
Hi my name is Rainbowcreeper677 my ingame name is Loyal Isaac I would like to just say hi i got started a few weeks ago and i'm in cool ranch level 28 buccaneer just like to say this community is awesome, and everyone in game is so friendly. i ahve been greeted by many people and already have best friends. thank you for helping me get started everyone, and thank you kingsisle for making pirate101
You are quite welcome Isaac . WE are here for each other and we love to have a good laugh and stretch our hearts, minds & giggle muscles all at the same time. I am so glad we have touched your heart too. Welcome to the message boards family.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Here is my message to you all i wanted to say to you is have a great time at pirate 101.see u in the spiral
Cant wait to see your posts as you grow and advance in them.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Welcome to our delightful and amazing message boards! Would you like a cookie? I have PLENTY of them here! I also have yum! Hope you have fun here!

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 46 (almost 47)

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Howdy! Kindly Pearl Kringle here! Welcome to the board me hearty! If we weren't here to help our mates then why would we be here?

Kindly Pearl Kringle lvl 37 Buccaneer

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Awesomeguy23451 on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards Family, mate. I come here nearly everyday to check the new and updated posts. I hope to see your posts soon

Captain
May 16, 2011
Heya! Welcome to these great message boards. It's great to have you with us, as we discuss the fundaments of Pirate101. We also have parties, roleplaying, rank celebrations, and other things! I hope you have a good-no GREAT-time here!

Good Hunting!

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Welcome to the boards! see you in the spiral
lvl 59 silent maricela quietly

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
welcome to the gang isaac! i hope you become a super powerful, butt kicking buccaneer!!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013