Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What are the message board ranks?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
I was just wondering:

When do you achive what Message Board rank? (Like how Chrissy 'th Blesser is an Admiral, and I am....drumroll please.... An Ensign! Yay!) I would like to know, so that I can have a goal to work towards. (Currently it's fifty posts, but I dunno if that gives you something or not.)

Bye!

-O.R

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Here is the current list:
0-49 Ensign
50-99 Petty Officer
100-199 Lieutenant
200-299 Gunner's Mate
300-399 Bosun
400-499 First Mate
500-749 Captain
750-??? Commodore
???-??? Admiral
And Congrats on making Ensign. I must have missed seeing it happen.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
1: Ensign
50: Petty Officer
100: Lieutenant
200: Gunner's Mate
300: Bosun
1000: Admiral

I forget the rest.

Administrator
Hmmmm . . .

But how shall One-Eyed Jack modify them in the future?! That's the real question.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Ihateseagulls on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
I was just wondering:

When do you achive what Message Board rank? (Like how Chrissy 'th Blesser is an Admiral, and I am....drumroll please.... An Ensign! Yay!) I would like to know, so that I can have a goal to work towards. (Currently it's fifty posts, but I dunno if that gives you something or not.)

Bye!

-O.R
Congrats on getting Pretty Officer, mate

Community Leader
One-Eyed Jack on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
Hmmmm . . .

But how shall One-Eyed Jack modify them in the future?! That's the real question.
Exactly! that One-Eyed Jack is one sneaky fellow, but don't tell him I said so.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Stormgate Pirates on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
Exactly! that One-Eyed Jack is one sneaky fellow, but don't tell him I said so.
I think he already knows....GET HIM!!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Here is the current list:
0-49 Ensign
50-99 Petty Officer
100-199 Lieutenant
200-299 Gunner's Mate
300-399 Bosun
400-499 First Mate
500-749 Captain
750-??? Commodore
???-??? Admiral
And Congrats on making Ensign. I must have missed seeing it happen.
Sorry for the type Ihateseagulls, I meant to say Petty Officer. That's what I get for posting when I have a migraine . Sorry, Total congratulations on making Petty officer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hmmmm . . .

Ah, yes, he is indeed sneaky, but that is what keeps these message boards so fun. The delightful surprises keep us on our toes. Attempting to keep up with our favorite wascally wabbit is half the fun.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh my goodness I posted the old list x Turns beet red x My apologies. What Was I thinking. I am so sorry for putting out outdated info.
Here is the Correct list as I know it:

0-49 Ensign
50-99 Petty Officer
100-199 Lieutenant
200-299 Gunner's Mate
300-399 Bosun
400-499 First Mate
500-749 Captain
750-999 Commodore
1000-???? Admiral

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
Ah, yes, he is indeed sneaky, but that is what keeps these message boards so fun. The delightful surprises keep us on our toes. Attempting to keep up with our favorite wascally wabbit is half the fun.
We need to see what One-Eyed Jack has next in store for us.

Administrator
We hope you all stay safe on Friday the 13th! Enjoy your new ranks for the weekend.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
We hope you all stay safe on Friday the 13th! Enjoy your new ranks for the weekend.
*hoots with laughter* Hahaha! That is brilliant! Thanks for the laugh, Jack. XD I will certainly enjoy my new rank.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Hmmmm . . .

I've now viewed most of the new ranks, and posted a new thread about it. I thought the new rank ideas were pretty clever.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh MY GOODNESS
I cannot stop laughing. LOL. Oh Jack you are brilliant
The wascully wabbit has struck again. Buahahahahahahaahahah

Community Leader
Awwww I was so hoping for Black Cat for the day ;)

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
I didn't even see that post and I realized the ranks just changed. Lol
I wonder what he has for store again next week? I know; TEST REALM! But with what new updates? That's the mystery my friends.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Paige MoonShade on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
Awwww I was so hoping for Black Cat for the day ;)
x With all the Pomp & Circumstance musterable Admiral....ahem I mean Evil Eyeballer Chrissy walks primly down a double row of message board pirates & their crews standing at attention (well as attentive as they are capable of) and ends at a very perplexed Community Leader Paige MoonShade and with great dignity pins a huge gold medal with an onyx cat emblazoned on it and announces to all that Paige MoonShade is now Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet.
Hats Fly into the air as a raucous cheer goes up for our new Black Cat . x
Drinks are on the house to celebrate the newest promotion along with goodies procured from the bakeries of the Horse Shoe Bender Highlander Fox.

Community Leader
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
x With all the Pomp & Circumstance musterable Admiral....ahem I mean Evil Eyeballer Chrissy walks primly down a double row of message board pirates & their crews standing at attention (well as attentive as they are capable of) and ends at a very perplexed Community Leader Paige MoonShade and with great dignity pins a huge gold medal with an onyx cat emblazoned on it and announces to all that Paige MoonShade is now Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet.
Hats Fly into the air as a raucous cheer goes up for our new Black Cat . x
Drinks are on the house to celebrate the newest promotion along with goodies procured from the bakeries of the Horse Shoe Bender Highlander Fox.
Yes!!! Wears Her new title with Pride Thank you @Chrissy Th'Blesser

"Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Administrator
Glad you all enjoyed your Friday the 13th titles.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
Glad you all enjoyed your Friday the 13th titles.
I hope we have them next year!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
you owe me a favor jack.... i need to borrow your foot. (but still on you of course)