Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yet Another Roleplay.... Sorry.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Well, I was reading a bunch of roleplay threads, and I decided to make my own. I know, I know. A lot of people say there are too many roleplay threads, and I apologize. It's just that I've been wanting to do one for a while. I'm kinda riffing off Elizabeth's pirate/wizard thread, but I'm trying to make it as unique as possible. Have fun!

Time: Midnight

Olivia shivered in her Aquilan armor. She was sitting in the cargo hold of her old Mooshu galleon, Golden Dragon, heading for the Imperial City, where pirates were considered evil. The ship lurched to the left suddenly, and as she rolled across the floor, Olivia got tangled in her cape. She popped her head above decks for a moment, hissing urgently at Taro Moomori, who was sailing the ship. "We there yet?"

"Give it a moment, Captain. I see the city." Taro Pulled the wheel to the side. "Captain, get into the hold. We're docking."

A few minutes later, Olivia was standing next to the World Gate, shivering. She looked up at the cloudy sky, thinking about how lucky she was that nobody was there, and about her cousin. The wizard. Haley Thunderheart, who should be here right now.

At that precise moment, an odd sound that was somewhat like water being parted, a red-headed wizard wearing all black Marleybone robes stepped out of the world gate and glanced around anxiously.

Olivia stepped out of hiding. “Is there a problem?”

“Olivia!”

“Haley!” Olivia hugged the Pyromancer, before holding her out at arm’s length to inspect her. She was wearing a jacket with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, high-heeled cat burglar shoes, and a hat with a mask underneath.

“Please, take that hat off. It makes your eyes look creepy.”

“What? Oh yeah, right.” Haley removed her hat, showing her blue eyes and crazy freckles.

“Olivia, you look…Older. Hey, take off the helmet. Relax!” Olivia looked at her dubiously, but took off her black helmet and shook out her white hair anyway.

“Uh, why should I relax? I’m in the middle of the Imperial City, where if I get caught, I’ll get killed. Fun.”

“Heh heh. Just come with me. We’ll get you some wizard robes.”

“Really? I’ll look like I’m wearing a dress!” Olivia stuck out her tongue with disgust.

“C’mon. You gotta blend in.”

“But what about my companions?”

“Tell them to come back here the day after tomorrow. We’re gonna show you how to be a fire wizard.

OOC: I have more, but coz of the character limit I can't do it all in one page.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Here's the rest:

“Ooookaaay…. But how do we get to Wizardville or whatever you call it?”

“Wizard City. Get there by ’porting. Just grab my jacket, and hold on tight.” Olivia grabbed the cuff of Haley’s sleeve, and then felt herself decomposing. Teleporting is an odd feeling.

The wizard and the pirate re-appeared in the commons, thankfully not many people were there at this time of night. Olivia shivered again.

“Haley…”

“We’ll be there in just a sec.” Haley put her hat back on, ducked around a corner, then whistled a series of odd notes into the night. A few seconds later, a green Malorian dragon was standing in front of them. The wizard ran up to it, and then patted it affectionately. “Hey Hemmingway. You’re gonna take us to the Baazar, right?” Hemmingway the dragon snorted a little cloud of his breath, then nuzzled Haley. “Get on the saddle behind me. Hurry!”

When they go to the Baazar, Haley decked her out in shining chain mail, a gypsy scarf, and gave Olivia a wand. “Now all you need to do is stop acting like a pirate!”

A few minutes later, Olivia was standing in the middle of Olde Town, wearing Dragonspyre armor. (She refused to put on any robes) Looking around for a minute, she decided her best bet was to get some food. “Haley, I’m going to go to that restaurant over there. I’m hungry.”

“Yeah, yeah. Knock yourself out. Meet you here in twenty minutes.”

Olivia walked into the establishment, only to find herself face-to-face with a stern looking man dressed in yellow and blue robes.

“And what is a waif like you doing in here?” Said Cyrus Drake.

Have fun with it!

-O.R

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
OOC: This will be a rather interesting and new experience/experiment for me, because I am going to be a male fire wizard. All new. I am not male, nor do I have a fire wizard, nor do any of my characters have short red hair, so we'll see how this goes!
~
"Whoa whoa whoa, easy Drake!" Said a rather tall fire wizard wearing the armor of a Warlord. He stood up to his full height, towering even over the great Olivia, and he looked Cyrus in the eye. "She's just a newbie, you can tell by the way she's gawking at everybody. Cut her some slack, man!" the wizard put his arm on the shoulders of the pirate and gave her a sheepish grin, bending his neck downward a little to whisper something in her ear. "Just excuse him, he's a world-class grouch. Welcome to Wizard City!" with his free arm he gestured around all of the other wizards in the restaurant and outside, his brown eyes glistening with the same excitement that he had on his first day. "My name is Blake ShadowMancer, and I will personally guide you around Wizard City. Watch out for the Gobblers. They're bad news."

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
in a corner of the room, Omar was hiding under the guise of Krokotopian robes. He was visiting an old and dear friend named Finnigan Griffinglade when he noticed an odd new wizard drop in with a Pyromancer. It wasn't that it was someone he had never seen before, but the fact that it she was so Familiar. She looked ordinary by her dress, but, to quote Meowiarty, "sea captain by her walk" and "her posture screams..." what was the end of that phrase?! Nevertheless, he knew something was strange about her.
He decided to introduce himself in his guise as a necromancer (he found it appropriate).
He bowed toward her saying "Good evening miss...Olivia is it?"

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
OOC: This will be a rather interesting and new experience/experiment for me, because I am going to be a male fire wizard. All new. I am not male, nor do I have a fire wizard, nor do any of my characters have short red hair, so we'll see how this goes!
~
"Whoa whoa whoa, easy Drake!" Said a rather tall fire wizard wearing the armor of a Warlord. He stood up to his full height, towering even over the great Olivia, and he looked Cyrus in the eye. "She's just a newbie, you can tell by the way she's gawking at everybody. Cut her some slack, man!" the wizard put his arm on the shoulders of the pirate and gave her a sheepish grin, bending his neck downward a little to whisper something in her ear. "Just excuse him, he's a world-class grouch. Welcome to Wizard City!" with his free arm he gestured around all of the other wizards in the restaurant and outside, his brown eyes glistening with the same excitement that he had on his first day. "My name is Blake ShadowMancer, and I will personally guide you around Wizard City. Watch out for the Gobblers. They're bad news."
(OOC: Hehe. I hope no one minds if I enter with my lovely little wizard, Emma Stormshade. I'll note that she's Avalonian royalty, courtesy of a story I'm in the middle of writing and my dear friends, Darby, Haley, Zachary, and Amber. :D)

The white dappled viridian wings of a royal Avalonian wyrm flapped as Emma Stormshade cruised along the cobblestone sidewalks of Ravenwood atop Gwendolyn, her dragon. A small white owl with black flecks was sleeping in her arms, along with a black and yellow hound of sorts that seemed viciously protective of his owner. On the dragon's head were two adorable little creatures that looked like foxes with bushy tails and wings, Beasts of Avalon. One was white and blue, the other blue and violet. They seemed quite tired as they occasionally curled up on the dragon, who didn't seem to mind.

"Simon, quit growling at everyone you see..." Emma ordered the hound. Her royal blue eyes met the yellow ones of the small dog, which he simply nodded to as if he understood her words. "Good boy." The Sorceress's dirty blonde tresses waved in the wind behind her, only reaching her shoulders in a nearly even way. She reached behind to her pull up her waterworks hood in the colors of orange and magenta, hiding the majority of her hair and surprisingly well matching her orange and magenta lining silver armor. Her boots were orange and magenta as well, and fitting to wander through the grasslands of Avalon. She could come across as rather threatening, however, due to her cold expression and bow across her back, which emanated dark mists of sorts and the Balance edition of the Sword of Kings. A silver, circular shield was strapped to her arm, a strange clock shaped symbol on the center.

Soon, what caught her eye was a small group entering the local restaurant. She made the decision to follow them, and halted Gwendolyn, leaving the dragon to rest outside the area. "Come Simon, Millie, Sasha, and Gracie," she commanded her pets. (OOC: Millie is the Shadow Beast, Sasha is the Strange Beast, and Gracie is the Owl.) She entered the myth school, now with Sasha atop her head, Gracie flying at her side, and Simon and Millie scampering across the ground at her feet. Sasha managed to pull down Emma's hood to reveal a silver rose entwined in her hair.

"Good day," she coldly greeted the group, which was joined by a... Pyromancer. She refrained from hissing at the Fire school practicing wizard, for a good friend (-cough Chrissy cough cough-) had taught her to not use prejudice with Pyromancers. Alex, Jose, and Anthony were... Different. "May I ask your names?" Her voice seemed kinder. She nervously, almost awkwardly, lifted her hand to her shield and almost turned it to the side, but the voice in her head told her not to waste the magic it held inside.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
(OOC: Hehe. I hope no one minds if I enter with my lovely little wizard, Emma Stormshade. I'll note that she's Avalonian royalty, courtesy of a story I'm in the middle of writing and my dear friends, Darby, Haley, Zachary, and Amber. :D)

The white dappled viridian wings of a royal Avalonian wyrm flapped as Emma Stormshade cruised along the cobblestone sidewalks of Ravenwood atop Gwendolyn, her dragon. A small white owl with black flecks was sleeping in her arms, along with a black and yellow hound of sorts that seemed viciously protective of his owner. On the dragon's head were two adorable little creatures that looked like foxes with bushy tails and wings, Beasts of Avalon. One was white and blue, the other blue and violet. They seemed quite tired as they occasionally curled up on the dragon, who didn't seem to mind.

"Simon, quit growling at everyone you see..." Emma ordered the hound. Her royal blue eyes met the yellow ones of the small dog, which he simply nodded to as if he understood her words. "Good boy." The Sorceress's dirty blonde tresses waved in the wind behind her, only reaching her shoulders in a nearly even way. She reached behind to her pull up her waterworks hood in the colors of orange and magenta, hiding the majority of her hair and surprisingly well matching her orange and magenta lining silver armor. Her boots were orange and magenta as well, and fitting to wander through the grasslands of Avalon. She could come across as rather threatening, however, due to her cold expression and bow across her back, which emanated dark mists of sorts and the Balance edition of the Sword of Kings. A silver, circular shield was strapped to her arm, a strange clock shaped symbol on the center.

Soon, what caught her eye was a small group entering the local restaurant. She made the decision to follow them, and halted Gwendolyn, leaving the dragon to rest outside the area. "Come Simon, Millie, Sasha, and Gracie," she commanded her pets. (OOC: Millie is the Shadow Beast, Sasha is the Strange Beast, and Gracie is the Owl.) She entered the myth school, now with Sasha atop her head, Gracie flying at her side, and Simon and Millie scampering across the ground at her feet. Sasha managed to pull down Emma's hood to reveal a silver rose entwined in her hair.

"Good day," she coldly greeted the group, which was joined by a... Pyromancer. She refrained from hissing at the Fire school practicing wizard, for a good friend (-cough Chrissy cough cough-) had taught her to not use prejudice with Pyromancers. Alex, Jose, and Anthony were... Different. "May I ask your names?" Her voice seemed kinder. She nervously, almost awkwardly, lifted her hand to her shield and almost turned it to the side, but the voice in her head told her not to waste the magic it held inside.
"Well hello there!" Blaze turned with a big grin on his face. "My name's Blaze," his loud voice boomed, "and this is..." Blaze wracked his brain for the name that the Necromancer had just called the new wizard. "Olivia!" He yelled a little too loudly with triumph. The Pyromancer smiled. "Olivia... Cool name!"

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
"Well hello there!" Blaze turned with a big grin on his face. "My name's Blaze," his loud voice boomed, "and this is..." Blaze wracked his brain for the name that the Necromancer had just called the new wizard. "Olivia!" He yelled a little too loudly with triumph. The Pyromancer smiled. "Olivia... Cool name!"
"Ow. Sasha, quit pulling my hair," Emma paused to laugh slightly at the Strange Beast as it curled up for a nap on her head. "Sorry, these little guys can be such a handful." She bowed respectfully at each. "So, who votes we get something to eat or something?"

A growl emanated from Simon's clenched teeth as he scampered up to Olivia. He barked at her, and pawed at her shoes in an unhappy manner, as if she was dangerous. Emma shook her head and walked over to pick up the barking dog, and he finally decided to rest in her arms. Emma glanced apologetically at Olivia.

"My apologies, Olivia," she stated solemnly. "Simon is... Well, Simon is a dog. He, uh, growls at people a lot..."

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
"Ow. Sasha, quit pulling my hair," Emma paused to laugh slightly at the Strange Beast as it curled up for a nap on her head. "Sorry, these little guys can be such a handful." She bowed respectfully at each. "So, who votes we get something to eat or something?"

A growl emanated from Simon's clenched teeth as he scampered up to Olivia. He barked at her, and pawed at her shoes in an unhappy manner, as if she was dangerous. Emma shook her head and walked over to pick up the barking dog, and he finally decided to rest in her arms. Emma glanced apologetically at Olivia.

"My apologies, Olivia," she stated solemnly. "Simon is... Well, Simon is a dog. He, uh, growls at people a lot..."
OOC: I love the way this is turning out!

Olivia adopted a look of slight concern. “Yeah, I’ve met a lot of dogs. None of them seem to like me.” She shifted slightly.

At that moment, Haley walked into the resteraunt. “Hey. ‘Liv, we gotta go, somebody’s- Oh, hey Blaze.” Haley flashed a grin to the other Pyromancer. “Anyway. Hey, you got quite the crowd goin’ here! Still, we gotta split. Blaze, could you give us a hand?”

Olivia pulled Haley to the side before she could say anything else. “Haley,” She hissed “I think we should tell them. I can’t leave them thinking that I’m a wizard. It’s just… wrong.”

Haley looked quizzical. “Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Alright, but not here.” Haley turned to the other wizards. “Hey, you guys want to regroup in a less public location?”

“Uh…..” Emma looked over at Blaze.

“How’s about the Shopping District? Behind the robe shop.”

“Cool. Let’s go, Olivia.”

A couple minutes later, the trio of wizards and pirate were standing behind the Wizard City robe shop. Olivia was changing back into her black armor in the shop, while Haley was briefing the wizards on what they were about to see.

“Olivia is actually a pirate. She sails in between worlds in a hijacked ship. Please don’t be allarmed by her appearence, thank you for your time.” Haley grinned again. “And here she is… the wonderful, the one and only, Merciless Olivia Roberts!”

Olivia walked out, rolling her good eye while she adjusted her shoulder plates.

“Wow. That is some sweet armor.” Blaze looked at the Aquilan thorax with awe.

“I know, right!?” Olivia pulled out her swords and spun them around her fingers. “So, I got a question for you wizards. Do you guys know where the onyx windstone is? I need to get to Azteca.”

Emma looked up. “Well, of course. It’s my family’s most guarded artifact. They’d torture you for taking it.”

Olivia hit her forehead with her hand.

This is awesome!

-O.R

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Ihateseagulls on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:

Olivia adopted a look of slight concern. “Yeah, I’ve met a lot of dogs. None of them seem to like me.” She shifted slightly.

At that moment, Haley walked into the resteraunt. “Hey. ‘Liv, we gotta go, somebody’s- Oh, hey Blaze.” Haley flashed a grin to the other Pyromancer. “Anyway. Hey, you got quite the crowd goin’ here! Still, we gotta split. Blaze, could you give us a hand?”

Olivia pulled Haley to the side before she could say anything else. “Haley,” She hissed “I think we should tell them. I can’t leave them thinking that I’m a wizard. It’s just… wrong.”

“Yes.”

“Alright, but not here.” Haley turned to the other wizards. “Hey, you guys want to regroup in a less public location?”

A couple minutes later, the trio of wizards and pirate were standing behind the Wizard City robe shop. Olivia was changing back into her black armor in the shop, while Haley was briefing the wizards on what they were about to see.

“Olivia is actually a pirate. She sails in between worlds in a hijacked ship. Please don’t be allarmed by her appearence, thank you for your time.” Haley grinned again. “And here she is… the wonderful, the one and only, Merciless Olivia Roberts!”

“I know, right!?” Olivia pulled out her swords and spun them around her fingers. “So, I got a question for you wizards. Do you guys know where the onyx windstone is? I need to get to Azteca.”

Emma looked up. “Well, of course. It’s my family’s most guarded artifact. They’d torture you for taking it.”

This is awesome!

-O.R
Blaze, although loving Olivia's Aquilan armor, was extremely confused. "Wait, so let me get this straight... Haley, your cousin's a pirate?" Blaze ran his fingers through his fire-red hair and slouched. "What kinda messed up family do you have?" He shook his head, then once again turned to Olivia. "Uh... what's a windstone?" Upon hearing this word paired with 'onyx', he had a brilliant idea that shamed even the great DaFinchi. "Ask the Necromancers! They're all about Onyx stuff. That one in the restaurant might be able to tell you where this onyx 'windstone' is."

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
XD I just realized something that's pretty funny in my opinion. When I first jumped into this roleplay, I introduced my character as 'Blake' ShadowMancer, whereas now I'm calling him Blaze. In a story that I'm writing on my own, I've got a character named Blaze who plays a large role in the story. I guess I'm mixing the name 'Blake' with 'Blaze', and now I'm not entirely sure what his name is. Blake ShadowMancer was an old friend of mine on Wizard101 -- I knew him since I was level 20, and now I'm level 85. I guess I wanted to honor him by naming my pyromancer character after him, because Blake was a pyromancer as well. I'll try my hardest to call my character 'Blake' rather than 'Blaze', but be prepared for some mishaps.

~Elizabeth, level 55 ~

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Ihateseagulls on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:

“Yes.”

This is awesome!

-O.R
OOc: Shall I ask politely that you not control my character..?

"Onyx windstone. It's a heavily guarded artifact protected by several guardians. Taking it can cause some violence..." Emma stated. "But... On a briefer note, touch the shield and I'll slay you in the night." Her hiss was pretty terrifying. "And... A pirate? You wouldn't happen to know a certain Musketeer with a love for baking would you..?" The blonde walked up with her sword in hand.

Simon scampered up to the pirate and growled, as if to warn Olivia if she harmed his master he too would end up harming her in some way, shape, or form. Sasha followed up and chittered something in a pet language, which Simon seemed to understand.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
OOC: Fox- Oh! I'm SO sorry! I just needed a way to end the part with a cliffhanger, and that was the only way I saw. I'm REALLY sorry. Really.

Haley puffed up at Blake/Blaze's remark. "She is not messed up!"

"Yeah, but..."

Olivia stepped between the wizards. "Don't make it worse. I am messed up to you guys, but I can accept that." Olivia turned to the Avalonian wizard. "Yeah, I kinda know Emma, I hope that's not a problem.... Now, Blaze, (OOC: Olivia is going to call Blake Blaze, coz she heard Haley call him that) You said something about a necromancer. Would a witchdoctor do?"

"Uh, I guess so... Whatever a witchdoctor is...."

Olivia rubbed her hands together. "Time to bring in Omar."

-O.R

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
OOc: Shall I ask politely that you not control my character..?

"Onyx windstone. It's a heavily guarded artifact protected by several guardians. Taking it can cause some violence..." Emma stated. "But... On a briefer note, touch the shield and I'll slay you in the night." Her hiss was pretty terrifying. "And... A pirate? You wouldn't happen to know a certain Musketeer with a love for baking would you..?" The blonde walked up with her sword in hand.

Simon scampered up to the pirate and growled, as if to warn Olivia if she harmed his master he too would end up harming her in some way, shape, or form. Sasha followed up and chittered something in a pet language, which Simon seemed to understand.
"Easy, Em." Blake put his hand on Emma's shoulder, preventing her from launching herself at the pirate if she was going to, along with sticking his foot out in front of Simon so that he would have an obstacle to reach Olivia. "Okay, so, you're a pirate. A friend of mine, an ice wizard named Devin DarkFlame went to a place she called 'Skull Island' once. Bad things happened. Also, you might want to get to know your wizard friends before you tell them about your being a pirate. I know a lot of wizards who hate you pirates to the bone. What makes you think we're any different?" Of course Blake was really more excited that he finally got to meet a pirate rather than being angry with her for intruding Wizard City, but he could tell Emma was having a different reaction. His hand snaked into a pocket of his scaled armor and his fingers wrapped around a golden card, a fire dragon if things didn't go as planned. Strapped to his back was a large, double-sided spear that glowed red, and he prepared to snatch it off of his back if anyone attacked Olivia.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
"Easy, Em." Blake put his hand on Emma's shoulder, preventing her from launching herself at the pirate if she was going to, along with sticking his foot out in front of Simon so that he would have an obstacle to reach Olivia. "Okay, so, you're a pirate. A friend of mine, an ice wizard named Devin DarkFlame went to a place she called 'Skull Island' once. Bad things happened. Also, you might want to get to know your wizard friends before you tell them about your being a pirate. I know a lot of wizards who hate you pirates to the bone. What makes you think we're any different?" Of course Blake was really more excited that he finally got to meet a pirate rather than being angry with her for intruding Wizard City, but he could tell Emma was having a different reaction. His hand snaked into a pocket of his scaled armor and his fingers wrapped around a golden card, a fire dragon if things didn't go as planned. Strapped to his back was a large, double-sided spear that glowed red, and he prepared to snatch it off of his back if anyone attacked Olivia.
(It's okay Olivia. :D)

Emma curtly nodded, the Archmage still uncertain of this. Pirates stole things. Pirates could find out things about her no one, not even Sierra, knew. She inhaled to ease her nervousness. If this pirate got even CLOSE to her shield, she'd Chimera her happy little face off. Also that paired with her own double-sided flaming and stormy spear, or her sword of kings, and she'd be happy enough.

"A pirate, right? Bad experiences," Emma grumbled coldly. "Hopefully you're different, if not, I'll be out of here faster than you can say 'Malistaire Drake.'" The grip on her shield was getting uneasy. She couldn't let Olivia steal it! She'd freak out enough and not be able to focus on her one true goal....

Saving Avalon from its soon to come untimely demise.

(OOC: Emma's goal and shield are what makes her so cold. I'm writing a story on her... Emma, a princess of Avalon, soon encounters a definite rock in her path when a terrible incident occurs, leading to her homeworld's destruction. In pain and shock, she used her shield to reset time, and repeated. She's been through the very same tribulations every time, but the outcome and what she does in each is fairly different. Good idea?)

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Ihateseagulls on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Fox- Oh! I'm SO sorry! I just needed a way to end the part with a cliffhanger, and that was the only way I saw. I'm REALLY sorry. Really.

Haley puffed up at Blake/Blaze's remark. "She is not messed up!"

"Yeah, but..."

Olivia stepped between the wizards. "Don't make it worse. I am messed up to you guys, but I can accept that." Olivia turned to the Avalonian wizard. "Yeah, I kinda know Emma, I hope that's not a problem.... Now, Blaze, (OOC: Olivia is going to call Blake Blaze, coz she heard Haley call him that) You said something about a necromancer. Would a witchdoctor do?"

"Uh, I guess so... Whatever a witchdoctor is...."

Olivia rubbed her hands together. "Time to bring in Omar."

-O.R
"Oh, so you do know Everhart..." Emma hissed the name with distaste. "Hopefully you're nothing like her. I almost had to do away with her for a little while once or twice, and I prayed never to see her or hear her name again." The Sorceress's hiss was exceedingly violent sounding. "Trust me- cross me and I'll injure you severely. K?" The weird sorceress crossed her arms. Sasha curled up at the blonde' feet and purred something in a language she seemed to understand. "Huh? Lighten up?" The kitten-like creature nodded. "You make good reason Sasha... Okay, I trust you... Olivia." The blonde extended her hand for a shake.

(OOc: Had to bump this, sorry!)

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
"You called?" asked a shady Necromancer/Witchdoctor who materialized behind the group.
"Personally, I don't know anything about the Onyx Windstone, but I know someone who has. I believe were all familiar with Ol'Zeke?"