Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I am feeling the love!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Hey hey! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I'm back on a positive note!

Today I got to the shining city of Nova Aquila, and while I was attacking harpies, I discovered Catbeard's epic attack. I nearly fainted, I was laughing so hard. And then there was the super hit. FISH STORM!

So I just wanted to say, thanks, KI. For a while there I felt there was no hope for cool critical attacks, but I have seen the light. (Of pickled herring) Thanks a bunch!

-O.R

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Ihateseagulls on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
Hey hey! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I'm back on a positive note!

Today I got to the shining city of Nova Aquila, and while I was attacking harpies, I discovered Catbeard's epic attack. I nearly fainted, I was laughing so hard. And then there was the super hit. FISH STORM!

So I just wanted to say, thanks, KI. For a while there I felt there was no hope for cool critical attacks, but I have seen the light. (Of pickled herring) Thanks a bunch!

-O.R
Don't you know, pickled herring is the best weapon in the Spiral! And the best present for my mom, to make it her day...don't ask.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Star owl on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
Don't you know, pickled herring is the best weapon in the Spiral! And the best present for my mom, to make it her day...don't ask.
Actually, a quick note- pickled herring is quite useful in cooking and such. Pickled Herring Filets are a favorite of Catbeard's. Even Ratbeard can admit to enjoying them... As long as I don't add too much salt! But I'd rather stick to baking and let Catbeard use them as snacks and weapons...

Ciao!

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
Actually, a quick note- pickled herring is quite useful in cooking and such. Pickled Herring Filets are a favorite of Catbeard's. Even Ratbeard can admit to enjoying them... As long as I don't add too much salt! But I'd rather stick to baking and let Catbeard use them as snacks and weapons...

Ciao!