Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencia Is Back!!!!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
So i'm facing armada ships when just in a second I see a stormgate I went to it and thought maybe it is the marleybone one but it is another Valencia one!!!!!! it requires the red windstone so we are going back to Valencia!!!

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Tagman5 on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
So i'm facing armada ships when just in a second I see a stormgate I went to it and thought maybe it is the marleybone one but it is another Valencia one!!!!!! it requires the red windstone so we are going back to Valencia!!!
Yes, we're going back to Valencia and, Yes, it will have to be from a different rout (since the Armada apperently caught on to our other way through Darkmoor).

Where did you find this stormgate? I don't ever recall finding a stormgate that requires a red stone (given, I've never actually looked )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Nice observations Tagman5 . Thank you for sharing this. Would you care to elaborate as to where this red windstoned gate is?

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
It is in the skyway of port regal if you go to where the armada ships are you see a stormgate and it goes to valencia

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Bloody Belle on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Yes, we're going back to Valencia and, Yes, it will have to be from a different rout (since the Armada apperently caught on to our other way through Darkmoor).

Where did you find this stormgate? I don't ever recall finding a stormgate that requires a red stone (given, I've never actually looked )
darkmoor?! do you mean avernus?

Ensign
Dec 16, 2009

If you go to Port Regal and find where the Armada ships are you'll see a stormgate. Thats the stormgate!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I believe that we are going back to Valencia after aqulia because we don't want the armada to notice us .

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012

There is a stormgate in the Port Regal Skyway, the Westminster Skyway, and there should be one in Aquila. The Port Regal stormgate requires a red windstone, but I have absolute.y no idea which one we would use or even if we'l use any of these.

Talk soon,

Impish Omar Underwood

P.S. the Valencia chapter can apparently be boiled down to one word: Intrigue.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
At the very end of the Aquila story line, a person(Anyone remember a certain bald cat from Wizard?) we have most likely all met before will tell us that those robotic birds are something special and that they are carrying a very important message. My friends, it is sounding like a revisit to Valencia is coming at us quick!

For honor, for glory, for victory! Slick Michael Radcliffe Lvl. 65

Ensign
Aug 01, 2012
The one you found is in port regal and in the pirate101 history page here it says the Valencia is connected to almost every world in the spiral

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
I found another stormgate!!! it is in mooshu near the skull island one.

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
Tagman5 on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
I think there is a storm gate in port regal skyway for one reason. I think that when we go back to valencia since we went everywhere in the first skyway i think we will have to go to a different skyway. But the armada will be blocking that skyway's entrance so we will have to use a stormgate that leads to the certain skyway we are trying to go to so the armada doesnt catch us.

Mason Brewster-lvl 58