Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question for Mr. Treelawny

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Ok first sorry if i spelled it wrong but i have the musketeer house and some rooms the furniture items are like a foot away from the wall is the limit the round rooms i cant put any wall hangings which is annoying and in castaway cove when i put certain pictures (hardini for example) it goes through the frame of the house and it looks weird can you plz fix these problems Dante

Developer
Dante ZE pirate on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Ok first sorry if i spelled it wrong but i have the musketeer house and some rooms the furniture items are like a foot away from the wall is the limit the round rooms i cant put any wall hangings which is annoying and in castaway cove when i put certain pictures (hardini for example) it goes through the frame of the house and it looks weird can you plz fix these problems Dante
Hello there!

As it turns out, we're taking a look at the Musketeer House now to see if we can let you put furniture closer to the walls. Unfortunately, the nature of round rooms is that you can't hang pictures on the walls--we need a nice flat surface to make that happen. We'll be sure to take a look at the Castaway Cove as well. Thanks!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I have one question for you, Mr. Treelawny. Is the idea of Dungeon Checkpoints in consideration? Because I would really like to see that happen in the game! I'm hoping that with longer dungeon instances, so should come the Dungeon Checkpoints. I sent my idea about it a little long ago, and many have agreed to it! I hope I really get to see that happen!

Thanks for answering!