Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

sorta hidden place in temple of gloom

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
okay so if you go far into the temple of gloom you will see these giant doors but they dont have sigles. i walked up to them and could not get in. (if you look on your map you will be able to find them) dose anyone know if its accessible or what quest its for and if its like that death gate in the haunted cave. thats place where lord nightshade is. if you haven't seen it turn right on the right side walk before you see the last house on that side.(dont try going in, even lvl 90 death wizards cant go in.) well if you can help me thx.

-jack nightgale

Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
sorry I meant those tunnels behind the waterfall

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sorry my memory is vague on that area but I do have a memory of a door you cannot access unless you go past it and activate one of the idols. Once the idol rotates you hear gears and stuff moving. Then when you go back to that door, it is now open. That may be the place you are speaking of. If your door is in a little alcove that is off to the right, come back out, go past it to the room that is to the right once you exit the alcove where your door is. find the next idol that has an X thing on it when you get close to it. Hit the X to rotate it and then go check your door. Hopefully my memory is correct and this will open your door.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
The place in wizard101 is only accessible at halloween. The deatch school is in there and there is also a dungeon in there. My level 23 wizard has been there twice...

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
WickedAlexandriaAs... on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
The place in wizard101 is only accessible at halloween. The deatch school is in there and there is also a dungeon in there. My level 23 wizard has been there twice...
new name. i found out its for a quest