Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

when do i get old scratch?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
okay so i know everyone gets old scratch at one point but when do you get him as a companion? i just want to know because when i get to the volcano place i know your supposed to have him. right now im waiting to go into floatsom because i dont have a membership. do i get him later or was i supposed to get him earlier? thx for telling me if you can.

jack nightgale (aka jack skullbreeze master of fire)

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
It has been awhile for me.
But I think I was around level 8 or 9 when I got him.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
Peabotz on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
It has been awhile for me.
But I think I was around level 8 or 9 when I got him.
im a lvl 10

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
You get him from the quest in the Ruined Lighthouse in Flotsam.

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hi,

You will get old scratch before the Volcano, you first need to go to the home of Captain Gunn, after that you need to find a crave of his sail men, you need to defeat old scratch before you get by the crave, when you defeat him, you get him as a companion and you can continue to the crave, I hope this help you.

Blaze Carter

Ensign
Aug 02, 2013
When you do get a membership, it's when you need to find the gravestones.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
oh sorry, sorta forgot about this. im a lvl 45 (of course i got old scratch now) so theres really no reason to post but thx anyway. one eyed jack you should probably lock this cause its pointless now.

-jack nightgale lvl 45 (says up there) bucc