Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questing glitch?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 10, 2012
I have completed Aquila as far as I am aware and now find myself with no quests to do. Have got third piece of the map and was told to go back to Captain Avery, who was no use as he did not tell me what to do next or where to go.
Now I am a lonely pirate sailing the worlds aimlessly, is there anymore worlds after Aquila???
Please Help!!! If anyone from KingsIsle Entertainment is reading this message, please let me know what to do next.

Woe is me.

Administrator
Hello and thank you for enjoying Pirate101! Congratulations on making it to the end of the current main story quests. We haven’t yet made any announcements concerning new updates to Pirate101; however, we are always hard at work in the back channels here at KingsIsle on improving players’ game and creating new worlds. Stay subscribed to the normal news outlets for information as it become available.

Since you can make up to six pirates on one account, perhaps it's time to check out another class and play through the game a second time? You may also enjoy participating in PvP, house decorating, helping other players, earning all your badges, completing all your side quests, maxing out your nautical level, collecting all the pets in the game, repeating bosses for unique and rare equipment and items, and many other in-game past times!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Nice list Jack. No one can claim being board with you around .