Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Space101 or Alien101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
I think the title explains it all but I just saw so many people playing this game have so many ideas for a KI new game so I thought i'd share my idea.

Space101 or Alien101 (ill just call it Space101 for now) could be a new game (I know pirate101 is a fairly new game but I just wanted to share). Here are some of the details:

Worlds/Travel- The setting could fit into the spiral somehow I guess, but it could be like space. and you can travel between worlds somewhat like Pirate101 but you travel through Black holes/Worm Holes (whatever you like to call it).

Classes-(couldn't think of another name for classes so I just went with it)Gunner- acts like a musketeer but instead of lightning the guns could shoot lasers or plasma and on a spaceship does very well with cannons. Space Knight- somewhere near Buccaneer but space themed. Assembler-(a class I had in mind but it's ok if you don't like it)Acts like an engineer, builds weapons, fixes machines, builds machines, etc. Spy-acts sort of like a swashbuckler (turns invisible, uses knives, etc.). Space Mage-(couldn't come up with another name for it) acts like a witchdoctor but instead of hoodoo and magic it uses electricity and energy against it's foes with a staff (the staff could act like a conductor for the electricity).

Races-Ok, I know that KI has done humans for its races but this is just a suggestion. we add alien races that the players could choose from and have an option to play as a human.

Battle- like MMO games (like World of Warcraft) usually there aren't turns in battle, well I say we should have the battle like World of Warcraft where you can hit your enemy whenever you want without having to wait for the other side or for you to plan out what your going to do next. you can move around freely when attacking, all that stuff.

Jumping- in P101 and W101 jumping is basically useless. well in this game you could use jump to jump on boxes, buildings, items, etc.

Items: I just really wanted to get this out here, but for the Spy, we could have special gloves that allow us to clime up and down walls. and for Space Knight you could have cyber swords sort of like light sabers but with a more sword like quality.

I could go on forever but I wanted to get the idea out. thanks for reading and KI I hope you take this into consideration.

Keep on Gaming,
The Helpful Swashbuckler.

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I've thought of this too...

As for 'space mage'...how about 'psychic'? He could use psionic attacks like mind control (charm), mental paralysis (any power that adds the slow effect), pyrokinesis (fire attacks), psychic blasts (lowers criticals, dodge chance or something like that), and telekinetic blasts (pure damage).

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
galliard1 on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:

As for 'space mage'...how about 'psychic'? He could use psionic attacks like mind control (charm), mental paralysis (any power that adds the slow effect), pyrokinesis (fire attacks), psychic blasts (lowers criticals, dodge chance or something like that), and telekinetic blasts (pure damage).
Good ideas.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
galliard1 on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:

Dude, awesome idea. although for the fire attack, how about electricity? (keeping in mind this is supposed to be a sort of futuristic game). Other then that, AMAZING idea.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012