Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Epic Talent Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 16, 2011
So I gave it some thought and came up with these:

Pass the Baton - If a companion hits a foe with a close-ranged attack, any other close-ranged companion may hit the same foe if able to.

Thrashing Strike - If a close-ranged companion hits a foe, the same companion may hit that enemy or any nearby enemies at random.

Avenging charge - If a companion is defeated any close-ranged companions that can hit the enemy that defeated the companion may hit that enemy.

Post any ideas you have below!

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
Nice, I got some too

Last Blood.... Revived when defeated with 1 health

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
Tactics......plus 30 damage vs same school
Inspired....plus 10 percent critical chance
Nemesis....plus 15 percent damage vs same enemy
As in if you attack one enemy and you attack the same one next round you do more damage
Instincts ( musketeers only) enemies 50 percent more likely to get caught in trap

Ensign
Jul 26, 2012
One new epic ability/epic talent I would love to see is one where you restore some health after defeating an enemy. It would restore a percentage of your health so that it is always useful regardless of level. I would say somewhere like maybe regaining 10%-20% health for defeating an enemy, depending on rank (1, 2, or 3).

The names could be something like:

Melee: Victory Rush, Adrenaline Rush, etc.
Magic: Mojo Drain, Mojo Leech, something like that.
Ranged: Second Wind (Bonnie Anne/Eagle Mercenary already have a power with this name, but it's all I can think of)

I think such an epic ability would go great with the Buccaneer player class in particular. They've already got Bladestorm.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
heres my ideas

buccaneer: flanking and relentless
musketeer: burst fire and over watch and crossfire
witchdoctor: witch hunter and cowards bane and counter spell
swashbuckler: cheap shot and flanking
privateer: repel boarders 2 and second chance

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
Witch's curse: when damage is delt, the opponent is cursed (x2-3 damage) for 10+