Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Multiplayer Challenge

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
This is a challenge mainly for the developers, but I encourage everyone to try it.
It is fairly simple. Just get in a group (3 or more preferably) and play the game together. Try to all be in the same room, if possible.
I am putting up this challenge because there are many little quirks and minor bugs in the game that are only apparent when there are multiple players. Dungeons are a big culprit here. There are times when only one player gets to hear dialog. Worse are the times when a player gets into combat but are unable to give orders (but the others are ok).
I also ask that you imagine that you weren't in the same room and that one of the people in your group was impatient and skipped through all the dialog. Or if that person ran ahead of everyone during a dungeon.

Thanks and let us know how it turns out if you take up the challenge.