Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My bad.

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
I totally forgot to do my daily posts today! Oh boy, this isn't good. I'll try to post them tomorrow. e.e I've been busy today. I'm so sorry.
But on the bright side, I was spending the day at the Party with my friends!

Well uh...bye? Cutthroat: THANK GOSH, HE'S GONE!
He's so annoying! I shall get revenge! Muhahaha..ha..har...*sigh* Why do I feel so empty inside? *Starts to sing in an horrible singing voice* Ayeeee Feeeel so loneeeeeeeeell- Oh, be quiet you big baby. e.e
Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry for the lack of posts.
DERP
Jacob and his pesky friend, Grumpy John, the shark
WAIT! DON'T GO! I'M GOING TO BE LONELY AGAIN... I mean..uhh... See you in the brig, I mean Skyways..

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Beautifulmonkey on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
I totally forgot to do my daily posts today! Oh boy, this isn't good. I'll try to post them tomorrow. e.e I've been busy today. I'm so sorry.
But on the bright side, I was spending the day at the Party with my friends!

Well uh...bye? Cutthroat: THANK GOSH, HE'S GONE!
He's so annoying! I shall get revenge! Muhahaha..ha..har...*sigh* Why do I feel so empty inside? *Starts to sing in an horrible singing voice* Ayeeee Feeeel so loneeeeeeeeell- Oh, be quiet you big baby. e.e
Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry for the lack of posts.
DERP
Jacob and his pesky friend, Grumpy John, the shark
WAIT! DON'T GO! I'M GOING TO BE LONELY AGAIN... I mean..uhh... See you in the brig, I mean Skyways..
Ah, Jacob, no worries. But that party was epicness. It was nice meeting and playing around with you and Chrissy! :D

Ciao!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010