Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie Anne's second promotion problem

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
I worked very hard go get that thingy from those Armada guys, and now I can't continue because I started Marleybone. I'm at the beginning of MB too. Is there anything that can be done?

Administrator
Hi! You'll need to continue on in the story until Catbeard's incarceration comes to an end so you can finish her promotion quest.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jul 09, 2011
I am having a problem with getting Anne promoted. Don't know if I have missed something or didn't do something right. By my badges I have completed all through book 11. Anne is at 60 and should have promoted at 37 and again at 57. Please some help with this. Thank-you

Administrator
powerwithin991 on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
I am having a problem with getting Anne promoted. Don't know if I have missed something or didn't do something right. By my badges I have completed all through book 11. Anne is at 60 and should have promoted at 37 and again at 57. Please some help with this. Thank-you
You'll need to gain the Gracie Conrad companion (she's along the main story line in Marleybone) before you can receive Bonnie Anne's promotion regardless of Bonnie Anne's level (since Gracie has a speaking part in the quest).

Ensign
Jul 09, 2011
I have finished with M.B. I have Gracie as a companion as well as Catbeard. Still no promotion for Anne.Again have I missed something or not done something right? Thanks for the help

Administrator
powerwithin991 on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
I have finished with M.B. I have Gracie as a companion as well as Catbeard. Still no promotion for Anne.Again have I missed something or not done something right? Thanks for the help
Thanks for the extra information! I'll pass it along and see what I can find out. In the meantime, please contact support@pirate101.com and ask them to assist you. Please reference this thread in your email.

Administrator
powerwithin991 on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
One final question, have you completed Bonnie Anne's previous two promotions, “The Gal with the Golden Gun” and “Her Majesty’s Secret Service”?

Ensign
Jul 09, 2011
Made it to Her Majesty Secret Service. Was told to flee and I did. Annie is a sharpshooter.My pirate name is
Cunning Pearl Nightingale lvl62 On Wiki says I need to talk to Mycroft Bones in Universal Exports, when I go to him he has nothing to say. This is why I ask if there is something I missed or didn't do. According by my badges I have completed all books, and to think about it none of my other companion have promoted since. Any help you can give.Thank-you

Administrator
powerwithin991 on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Made it to Her Majesty Secret Service. Was told to flee and I did. Annie is a sharpshooter.My pirate name is
Cunning Pearl Nightingale lvl62 On Wiki says I need to talk to Mycroft Bones in Universal Exports, when I go to him he has nothing to say. This is why I ask if there is something I missed or didn't do. According by my badges I have completed all books, and to think about it none of my other companion have promoted since. Any help you can give.Thank-you
Ahhh! I think I might know what is the problem here. During the battle against the Armada at Monte Royale (aka The Old Ruined Castle), there was a victory condition that at one time said to Flee. It should now say "Escape to Docks" because part of the winning conditions is that you escape the fight by moving to a certain square . . . not flee the fight directly. If you repeat the fight and escape to the designated square instead of Flee the fight, you should be able to progress.

Ensign
Jul 09, 2011
Thank-you so very much.Annie is now a highlander. For something to be so simple just one step. Again thank you for your time and help