Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

At end of game get class trainers weapon?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2010
k hi people of the spiral,

Last night i had a dream of using ol fish eyes gun to fight a duck. I am a musketeer so thats why i had that dream lol. Ideas:

Musketeers: Ol Fish Eye's musket

Swashbucklers: Morgan's dual swords

Buccanneers: The shark's sword (sry forgot name )

Witchdoctors: Voodoo crystal ball???? idk. ill think bout it

Privateer: Dogs sword and telescope (forgot name too sry )

Ok those were my ideas. Comment on what you think the damage should be or something like dat. Peace my fellow pirates of the spiral bu bye

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
how about instead we get our trainers as companions, I really don't want a telescope for a weapon

Ensign
Dec 22, 2010
well ok, i mean i wouldnt think that would be likely because the trainers would ya know still be training i guess. Also if some new worlds came out they would have to train us and sutff. And if you are a privateer a telescope would not be the main weapon, it would be the sword. The telescope would maybe be a ranged weapon or something while the sword would be a melee one. so slashy and ranged. Overall thank you for posting

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Interesting, but doubtful. the weapons is more likely than having them for companions though. However, I personally do want to see there fighting styles though.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
The Undead Obeah on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Interesting, but doubtful. the weapons is more likely than having them for companions though. However, I personally do want to see there fighting styles though.
Perhaps, eventually, we'll fight our trainers (somewhat like how in Wizards we had to fight the Myth teacher to prove we're strong enough to battle Malistair). I don't know why we'll end up fighting our trainers though, unless to prove a point..? In Wizards, Malistair and the Myth teacher were related and he wanted to see if we were able to defeat, at the very least, him before we went after his brother. None of the teachers here seem they would care the slightest if we were to live or die fighting Kane (except maybe for the Swashbuckler's teacher. She seems to like us enough ).

Who knows. I maybe way off, and perhaps they all truly care about us enough to see if we could possibly survive Kane, by beating us to near death... who knows...

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
i don't think fighting the commodore would be that hard, he can't remember stuff that well and he seems pretty lazy

Captain
May 02, 2009
Hmmm. I like the idea. I'd love to have Mordekai's sword, Morgan's cutlasses, and Fish Eye's Musket, but having the Commodore's Cutlass and Spyglass is, well, who fights with a telescope? And maybe we can have Vadama's Crystal Ball, it its attached to a scepter/staff. Or just get them as insanely awesome companions.

Bloody Felix Lawson
Grand Order of the Empire

Ensign
Dec 22, 2010
Hey, I am just responding to some of the comments. Yeah I guess fighting with a telescope would be kinda weird but maybe you would get it as an accessory idk. Overall I love all the feed back and I thank you guys even for posting .

Fearless Finnigan voss lvl 65 amazing like totally awesome musketeer