Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Weapons- Mods Please Read

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 14, 2009
Don't you think it would be cool to be able to have a sword that gives assassins strike or a charm that summons a few hydra heads?
Here's my idea - Mods Please Read- The hydra took awhile for me to battle so why not insert some MORE incentives? Like the following: A charm that can summon some hydra heads; Hydra Blade/Sword that gives assassins strike
I don't know if the Assassins Strike Blade is already real but, it would be cool if it was :)

Do ye think it would be cool? Post your replys!

I hope this can become a reality :)

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Sneaky Lucas on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Don't you think it would be cool to be able to have a sword that gives assassins strike or a charm that summons a few hydra heads?
Here's my idea - Mods Please Read- The hydra took awhile for me to battle so why not insert some MORE incentives? Like the following: A charm that can summon some hydra heads; Hydra Blade/Sword that gives assassins strike
I don't know if the Assassins Strike Blade is already real but, it would be cool if it was :)

Do ye think it would be cool? Post your replys!

I hope this can become a reality :)
Sneaky lucas? is that you??!! [ it's me Zane ]

I like the hydra head idea check out mp mega charm idea

Ensign
Dec 14, 2009
Oh hey Zane! and thanks for your support, also I'll check out your thread right now :)