Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay II!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
"We're almost there!" Froggo could barely hear Evan screaming on the front deck over the sheets of rain. He casted Benediction over the ship, lowering their chance of getting hit by lightning. They anchored the ship a bit too far away from the dock, but neither of them cared. They were Swashbucklers.

They ran out onto the figurehead and, each in their own way, jumped perfectly onto the wooden docks hanging off the edge of the stone island. They ran to the 'mainland' to find some others conversing.

"Yo." Evan said. His face reddened with embarrassment. He couldn't think of a worse way to start a conversation.

Froggo interrupted Evan so that he wouldn't make any more mistakes. "My master, is not always the best with words." Before he could say anything else, his eyes widened as a clockwork fleet began to approach them from behind.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Charlotte couldn't help but smile to herself as she observed Kiera, acting 'casual' trying to pretend she did not make a mistake with a spell. 'But we could indeed use the extra help,' she considered practically. She turned to see Evan as he approached, his swaggering manner attempting to hide a feeling of shy awkwardness.

Charlotte opened her mouth to return Evan's and Froggo's greeting in a friendly manner, when she saw the look of horrified dismay on Froggo's wide face. Her own face soon reflected the same emotion. "Oh, no! The Armada!" She thought quickly. "Either they were coming into the dock on a routine mission, or they are on to us! With our disguises, I think the library mission can still go forward, but we will have to be quick. Kiera, have your crew sail out of here as quickly as possible. I know that leaves us without an easy escape route, but they will be caught by the Armada if they stay. Arrange a time or a signal for them to return. I recommend the same for the other ships of those who are going to the library or act as Sivellian backup."

"I'm afraid we are going to need volunteers to take their ships and lead the Armada away from Sivella. The farther you can take them, the better. Be as canny as the fox, and try not to get killed!" Charlotte took a deep breath. "Okay. We need a patrol to get to the library. We are looking for a certain Krokotopian manuscript, so Kiera needs to be there to read it. I know enough about the manuscript that I think I should be with that team as well. Who is on the library patrol, who is on the Sivellian back-up patrol, and who is going to play 'hounds and hares' with the Armada ships?"

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
XD I love her attitude too. I had fun writing her out, and I love drawing her too. I forgot that he doesn't roll his eyes,dangit. You can post as Kan, I have no problem with that.

~

Keira smirked. "I may or may not have..."
Squiggly line of doom ...

~ Kan Po scrutinized her reply, seeing if he could determine which of "may have" and "may not have" was the correct one. he was unsuccessful; which doctors were very complicated, not to mention Kiera's personality itself. he decided to let it pass. ~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Privateer of Wizar... on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I am joining!

-
As Sierra watched the Armada ships board the Sivella, her crew began to fend of the Armada clock works along with romantic Devin's crew getting everyone to safety.

"How long will this last?" Devin thought as they went into the library.

"Lucy, andare ad aiutare gli altri!" Sierra said in Valencian.

"Aye, captain!" Lucy said as she ran out the door.

Sierra summoned a dove, wrote a letter to Emma about the crisis in Valencia, and tied the letter to the bird.

"Invia questo a Emma." Sierra said to the bird and watched it fly through the sky.

-

Subtitles:
1. "Lucy, go help the others!"
2. "Send this to Emma."

I'm really happy about the roleplay!

The Privateer'n Wizard
Thank you for the subtitles

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Charlotte couldn't help but smile to herself as she observed Kiera, acting 'casual' trying to pretend she did not make a mistake with a spell. 'But we could indeed use the extra help,' she considered practically. She turned to see Evan as he approached, his swaggering manner attempting to hide a feeling of shy awkwardness.

Charlotte opened her mouth to return Evan's and Froggo's greeting in a friendly manner, when she saw the look of horrified dismay on Froggo's wide face. Her own face soon reflected the same emotion. "Oh, no! The Armada!" She thought quickly. "Either they were coming into the dock on a routine mission, or they are on to us! With our disguises, I think the library mission can still go forward, but we will have to be quick. Kiera, have your crew sail out of here as quickly as possible. I know that leaves us without an easy escape route, but they will be caught by the Armada if they stay. Arrange a time or a signal for them to return. I recommend the same for the other ships of those who are going to the library or act as Sivellian backup."

"I'm afraid we are going to need volunteers to take their ships and lead the Armada away from Sivella. The farther you can take them, the better. Be as canny as the fox, and try not to get killed!" Charlotte took a deep breath. "Okay. We need a patrol to get to the library. We are looking for a certain Krokotopian manuscript, so Kiera needs to be there to read it. I know enough about the manuscript that I think I should be with that team as well. Who is on the library patrol, who is on the Sivellian back-up patrol, and who is going to play 'hounds and hares' with the Armada ships?"
LOL "Hounds & Hares" I love it. This is getting as addictive as a daily soap opera.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012

"I say that Louis, El Toro, and Ratbeard take the ships out of the way." Keira strategized. "Also, Charlotte, you and I can lead the library patrol."

Emma looked worried. "What about Bonnie, Gracie, and Romba?" Emma was being fiercely protective of her crew mates. "They need to be safe. I don't care much about myself, they just need to get the heck out."

"Mormo says that Mormo come with Keira and Catbeard and Charlotte and help them crack the Krokotopian mojo code on manuscript." Mormo insisted. The little Watermole owed a lot to the black haired Witchdoctor, so he figured he'd come with her to at least protect her. The obeah had done the same when Keira hired Old Scratch, claiming he'd destroy the skeletal Witchdoctor if he tried betrayal.

"Alright, Mormo..." Keira murmured. "You can come." Mormo seemed happy at that statement.

"Still, what about the rest of our crews?" Emma said. "I think that Bonnie, Gracie, and Romba should stick with me. Ridolfo, Ratbeard, and Flint can be a part of the backup. And the Bison can take all else on my crew for the hounds and hare game."

"But where are you going to go?"

"I'm stayin' with y'all!" Emma declared.

"Mormo say too many people come on library team."

Keira nodded. "I agree, but still, Emma's pretty good in combat..." Keira considered. "Charlotte, any says in this, same for you, Evan."

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
noahdd on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Noah look down upon his blade, stained now with fresh blood muttering to himself "Why did it happen?" then his vision began to blacken and he passed out from putting himself too far over the limit. To correctly chronicle his journey unto this point we need look back several days.
Four Day Earlier...
He had been on the run for three years, not just from the armada but also from the Marleybonian navy, the Monquistan navy and the Monquistian, not to mention his own brothers in arms, Pirates. He himself was known as one of the Royal Rogues, elite pirates who are masters at deceit and trickery. Though the title made him sound like a grade a pirate he actually was a first grade pain in the neck, or so his little sister, Emma called him, just six years old yet so full of annoyingness she was a master at making her brother's life miserable even though he gave her several gold amulates and a silk dress for just about every occasion imaginable.
"Noah!!!" Emma screamed at the top of her lungs,
"Yes Emma? What happened? Did you lose a toy again?"
"No, just wanted to see you..."
"Of course you did." Noah thought to himself, unable to predict what would happen next since she usually wanted something "Important" or so she said if she said she just wanted to see him.
"Could you go to Valencia and get me something very important?" she asked
Noah sighed and murmured something about a pain-in-the-butt than said "Sure, what is it, another robot piece for the toy you're making?" Unlike other children she was a extremely intelligent six-year-old who was talented with guns and creating automatons soley made to serve her and tend to her every need. Currently she had three. She was working on a small toy that could, walk, talk, and burp flames that she would to torture any ants and even her brother by forcing him to play house by threatening him that he may one day awake to a burnt butt and bed.
"No," she said innocently,
"Today I want a Unicorn!"
"What!" Noah shouted

To be continued...
Noah look down upon his blade, stained now with fresh blood muttering to himself "Why did it happen?" then his vision began to blacken and he passed out from putting himself too far over the limit. To correctly chronicle his journey unto this point we need look back several days.
Four Day Earlier...
He had been on the run for three years, not just from the armada but also from the Marleybonian navy, the Monquistan navy and the Monquistian, not to mention his own brothers in arms, Pirates. He himself was known as one of the Royal Rogues, elite pirates who are masters at deceit and trickery. Though the title made him sound like a grade a pirate he actually was a first grade pain in the neck, or so his little sister, Emma called him, just six years old yet so full of annoyingness she was a master at making her brother's life miserable even though he gave her several gold amulates and a silk dress for just about every occasion imaginable.
"Noah!!!" Emma screamed at the top of her lungs,
"Yes Emma? What happened? Did you lose a toy again?"
"No, just wanted to see you..."
"Of course you did." Noah thought to himself, unable to predict what would happen next since she usually wanted something "Important" or so she said if she said she just wanted to see him.
"Could you go to Valencia and get me something very important?" she asked
Noah sighed and murmured something about a pain-in-the-butt than said "Sure, what is it, another robot piece for the toy you're making?" Unlike other children she was a extremely intelligent six-year-old who was talented with guns and creating automatons soley made to serve her and tend to her every need. Currently she had three. She was working on a small toy that could, walk, talk, and burp flames that she would to torture any ants and even her brother by forcing him to play house by threatening him that he may one day awake to a burnt butt and bed.
"No," she said innocently,
"Today I want a Unicorn!"
"What!" Noah shouted

To be continued...

Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012

"Okay," said Matthew. "Neko, go with the support group. I'd like to go with you, but I really think I'll do better on the front lines this time around. I'll take Subodai with me and use your ship, if you don't mind, girls."
"Of course not," said Charlotte.
"All right then, I'll head there and wait for all of you."
Matthew and Subodai then headed for the docks.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Ah, sorry guys, i lose posting rights tomorrow. i'll miss a couple of you, Anne, Emma, Chrissy, and Jack

Bye Guys, i honestly enjoyed chatting and discussing with you guys, (that's a rare thing, i hate the message boards )

i don't think i will be back up here for a while

Emma, Always finding a way to make something fun on these boards

Anne, Always saying something funny (you and Chrissy) like making things happen to Virtuous Anne that don't need to (like making a fish bite her rear lol poor Anne) a call it subjecting her to comic relief

And Chrissy, You always have something good to say about people's ideas and thoughts and ALWAYS yarring someone, i like that

And i dont forget Jack, can ask him anything and he will give a reliable reply, and he is funny!

Thanks for it guys, Talk to y'all later

Peace Zantaro

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
The rain cleared up and the sun came out. Noble Mistydove looked out, wondering where she was. Bonnie Anne and her noticed a large ship that belongs to the Armada. Smoke was seen off far and a smell of clockworks burning caught Catbeard's eye. Noble Mistydove steered the ship towards the fire with a determined look on her face. "That's Rooke's ship.." whispered Noble Misty. Bonnie Anne stared at her as if she lost her mind.
CLASH! A giant stormshark caught the crew off guard. It entered the ship with a smile on its face. Catbeard grabbed his fish bowl and stepped forth towards the giant beast of lightning. "Meow meow meow, more fish!" replied Catbeard. Noble Mistydove gave out orders to Bonnie Anne. She aimed her gun carefully towards the giant stormshark. In awe, she missed her shot. Catbeard slashed the great beast with his purrrfect sword as Bonnie Anne aimed again. She missed again! With no patience at all, she jumped on top of the stormshark and gave it a good beating with the back of her gun. The beast, twice the size of a normal stormshark, grabbed Bonnie Anne and threw her against the front of the ship. She hanged onto the ship in fright as the great beast ate holes into the ship. Noble Mistydove had no choice but to land right in Sivella. The giant stormshark left in fright. "How strange..." wondered Noble Misty. She took a glance to see if there was any ship parts that could fix her Marleybone Skiff. Bonnie Anne rushed forth towards the beautiful palace.

"Wait for me!" cried out Catbeard in a hurry. Noble Mistydove followed with an unsure look on her face. Bonnie Anne also felt like she was being watched by someone, but not just anyone, Misty's parents. After Noble Mistydove gave up 5 years of her childhood in Aquila, she's always been having this '6th sense' that makes her feel worried or cautious. Her crew quickly hid behind the crates and barrels as Noble Mistydove ran to the other side. In a flash, Noble Mistydove was knocked out unconscious.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Speed Switch on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
Ah, sorry guys, i lose posting rights tomorrow. i'll miss a couple of you, Anne, Emma, Chrissy, and Jack

Bye Guys, i honestly enjoyed chatting and discussing with you guys, (that's a rare thing, i hate the message boards )

i don't think i will be back up here for a while

Emma, Always finding a way to make something fun on these boards

Anne, Always saying something funny (you and Chrissy) like making things happen to Virtuous Anne that don't need to (like making a fish bite her rear lol poor Anne) a call it subjecting her to comic relief

And Chrissy, You always have something good to say about people's ideas and thoughts and ALWAYS yarring someone, i like that

And i dont forget Jack, can ask him anything and he will give a reliable reply, and he is funny!

Thanks for it guys, Talk to y'all later

Peace Zantaro
Awww, you're sweet. That's so kind of you, and I'm sure Anne and Chrissy will love this when they see it as well! I hope to see you in the Spiral soon!

Happy sailing!

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
CyberMaster12 on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
"Okay," said Matthew. "Neko, go with the support group. I'd like to go with you, but I really think I'll do better on the front lines this time around. I'll take Subodai with me and use your ship, if you don't mind, girls."
"Of course not," said Charlotte.
"All right then, I'll head there and wait for all of you."
Matthew and Subodai then headed for the docks.
Emma murmured something barely heard. "I hate Valencia.... OW!"

"You do not insult Valencia!" Ridolfo yelled at her.

"Well guess what? I just did!" That spunky, attitude-filled yell led to Emma running around the docks with an angry looking Ridolfo chasing her.

Keira stepped in and paused them. "Quit it, Ridolfo, and no teasing, Emma." She said.

"Fine..." The same reply came from both the unicorn fencer and the blonde Musketeer.

Keira pondered this unusual situation in silence. Emma was very good in combat, but she was way too impulsive as well. And she sure as heck wasn't going without Bonnie Anne. Keira considered a new idea, and it started to sound like a good one.

"What if all the captains went and brought their first mates?" Keira suggested to Charlotte, Evan, Matthew, and Emma. "I could bring Catbeard and Mormo, Emma could bring Bonnie and Gracie, seeing as Mormo is needed to decipher any mojo released codes and Gracie could help us surpass any difficulties, Evan could bring Froggo, and Charlotte could bring Egg Shen I suppose?"

Emma nodded. "As long as all the rest of my crew stays safe..."

Ensign
Dec 21, 2009
Ethan stared at the Heveanly Ghost looking for him, wondering why it was look ing for him? He then attacked the Ghost, which was a voodoo of the witchdoctor but he didn't know that, and destroyed it, but not before it saw him. The swashbuckeler stood there wondering why that ghost was here? And why didn't fight back? Those questions where about to be solved later.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Farewell, Zantaro, thank you for your kind words, and I hope we 'see' you again soon. I was looking forward to your role as Kan Po! But some other time, then. I've enjoyed your wit and intelligence.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Charlotte extended her hand solemnly to Matthew. "Lead those Armada ships on a merry chase, Captain Matthew. Others may join you: be aware of them. Be bold, be daring, as I know you are. But remember: the Armada knows no mercy. Stay out of their hands. Blessings be upon you."

She had just turned from saying goodbye to Matthew, when a blast of lightning (surely it was lightning!) startled her, striking the deck nearby. Looking around, she saw the casualty of the blast: Noble Mistydove, lying unconscious on the ground. Charlotte rushed to her side, and saw that Mistydove had been cradling a much more injured creature in her arms, the little pink marshadillow, now looking decidedly toasted. A quick examination determined that Mistydove had miraculously escaped serious injury. Charlotte cradled the little pink creature in her hands, lifting it to her cheek. She cleared her mind of everything except what she imagined marshadillows loved: all that was light, fluffy, and sweet. She gently blew her healing magic into its injured body, and in a moment it was scrambling to get down from her hands. Charlotte then began to tend to Mistydove while trying to figure out last minute details.

"Mormo is right. We should not have too many people on the library team. Of the ones mentioned, Kiera, Mormo, and I should come; probably Kiera's Catbeard too. Egg Shen, my friend, you go with Emma and her crew, who with Shiruko Neko will be the backup team. I'm not sure yet where Mistydove will want to go, but in a moment she will be able to make her decision. And is Sierra here? With the information as stands now, does this sound reasonable?"

[And others join in as you will; just pick a group]

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
Charlotte extended her hand solemnly to Matthew. "Lead those Armada ships on a merry chase, Captain Matthew. Others may join you: be aware of them. Be bold, be daring, as I know you are. But remember: the Armada knows no mercy. Stay out of their hands. Blessings be upon you."

She had just turned from saying goodbye to Matthew, when a blast of lightning (surely it was lightning!) startled her, striking the deck nearby. Looking around, she saw the casualty of the blast: Noble Mistydove, lying unconscious on the ground. Charlotte rushed to her side, and saw that Mistydove had been cradling a much more injured creature in her arms, the little pink marshadillow, now looking decidedly toasted. A quick examination determined that Mistydove had miraculously escaped serious injury. Charlotte cradled the little pink creature in her hands, lifting it to her cheek. She cleared her mind of everything except what she imagined marshadillows loved: all that was light, fluffy, and sweet. She gently blew her healing magic into its injured body, and in a moment it was scrambling to get down from her hands. Charlotte then began to tend to Mistydove while trying to figure out last minute details.

"Mormo is right. We should not have too many people on the library team. Of the ones mentioned, Kiera, Mormo, and I should come; probably Kiera's Catbeard too. Egg Shen, my friend, you go with Emma and her crew, who with Shiruko Neko will be the backup team. I'm not sure yet where Mistydove will want to go, but in a moment she will be able to make her decision. And is Sierra here? With the information as stands now, does this sound reasonable?"

[And others join in as you will; just pick a group]
Mormo smiled, well, as much as a Watermole can smile. "Mormo was right! Mormo was right!" The little obeah seemed happy at the decision, and he liked being right for a change.

"Yes, four is good. And we're all very strong, accurate?" Keira twirled her staff quickly and skillfully, and then grabbed it in a position of which she looked quite ready for combat.

Emma walked away slowly, humming the Tribal music of Cool Ranch she knew so well. Her blonde tresses bounced as she went along, her blue eyes full of consideration.

Mormo was still bouncing, saying on and on he was right until Keira tapped his shoulder and he stopped. "Mormo will stop."

Catbeard commented, "Meow, meow, meow, lets hope this plan comes together!"

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
"Hey... Where do I go?" Evan had to keep turning around to keep up with the spinning conversations and orders. "I think I can give us some fog to walk in, if I go with the library team. My ship's just a skiff."

"Aye, sir." Froggo offered, "I'll take the ship, captain. I can convince some of the rest of the crew to stop playing in the cellar."

"Thanks, Froggo... I'm still not that sure what's happening." Evan pulled out his blades, just to be safe from the oncoming Armada, now making their way to the gondolas. The gondolas... Evan thought. "Wait, guys, they're almost at the gondolas. Um, really, guys, they're almost at the gondolas, the ones that go to the docks! Hurry!"

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Charlotte looked over to where Evan was pointing. The Armada soldiers were indeed heading towards the gondolas, not the back docks where they all stood. "They aren't after us then," Charlotte breathed in relief. "At least not yet," she amended as an Armada officer turned his gaze towards the departing pirate ships. "Evan is right. If we hurry we can get to the gondolas before they do. Make sure your disguises are in place, and let's go!"

Bonnie Anne, Gracie, Shiruko Neko and most of the crew members fit the disguises well, and from a distance were quite passable as Armada soldiers. The young pirate captains were rather short to pass as Armada soldiers, but as before, with marching quickly at a distance they expected to pass (it being true what your mother said about your toddler clothes: 'nobody will see stains/tears/poor color matches on a galloping horse'). Catbeard and Mormo, however, were far too round to pass as realistic members of the Armada, even at a distance. They were put into the middle of the groups, and everyone hurried off.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
Charlotte looked over to where Evan was pointing. The Armada soldiers were indeed heading towards the gondolas, not the back docks where they all stood. "They aren't after us then," Charlotte breathed in relief. "At least not yet," she amended as an Armada officer turned his gaze towards the departing pirate ships. "Evan is right. If we hurry we can get to the gondolas before they do. Make sure your disguises are in place, and let's go!"

Bonnie Anne, Gracie, Shiruko Neko and most of the crew members fit the disguises well, and from a distance were quite passable as Armada soldiers. The young pirate captains were rather short to pass as Armada soldiers, but as before, with marching quickly at a distance they expected to pass (it being true what your mother said about your toddler clothes: 'nobody will see stains/tears/poor color matches on a galloping horse'). Catbeard and Mormo, however, were far too round to pass as realistic members of the Armada, even at a distance. They were put into the middle of the groups, and everyone hurried off.
Keira hid her staff quickly, and replaced it with a poleaxe she picked up in Valencia. It looked like the halberds Armada Soldiers wield. She just wanted to hide the fact that she was using magic. She very well knew that those in the Armada were not wielders of magic- except for Bishop.

This place, Sivella, made her very nervous, especially that she was a magic user in a place teeming with those who outlawed it.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Heavy:PUT DISPENSER HERE
Uhh heavy how did you get on computer
Heavy:da tf2

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
[Evan, in your earlier post you said you were going with the library group, which I automatically included you in thereby. But, you can change your mind, of course . You can do anything you like: the ships with Matthew could get interesting with the Armada now realizing they were there, and who knows what will happen as we try to get to the Library?]

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
OOC: Lol, I don't remember saying that... But I'll go with the library group.

Out of the corner of this eye, Evan saw Froggo leave to commandeer the ship. (I won't be talking about him anymore)

He also saw Emma sneak her staff away, and then Evan remembered, magic was outlawed. "Umm... Good idea." I can summon some fog if you don't want them to see us. We won't be exactly invisible... More like alluded from sight. And you get 2x damage if you use a physical-damage-weapon!"

Evan tried to remember the Power while keeping a close watch at the approaching Armada. Soon, a quetzal appeared overhead and put them all into darkness.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
The two groups headed towards the main Library complex quickly boarded the gondolas, and after a couple of trips without incident, were at the steps of the great Library. Charlotte and Evan were the last to go, making sure the others got across safely first. Charlotte thus observed the actions of the Armada soldiers who had just landed.

The Armada soldiers were distracted by the pirate ships leaving the dock, fortunately for the parties entering the Library. The clockworks spent no time in milling around in confusion, however, as the Armada captains swiftly divided up the soldiers, sending some to search the docks, others to continue towards the gondolas, and a third group to return to the ships.

The diversion meant that the clockwork soldiers would reach the gondolas after the pirates had all crossed over. However, Charlotte feared for Matthew and the others who would have the task of leading the Armada ships astray...

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Lol, I don't remember saying that... But I'll go with the library group.

Out of the corner of this eye, Evan saw Froggo leave to commandeer the ship. (I won't be talking about him anymore)

He also saw Emma sneak her staff away, and then Evan remembered, magic was outlawed. "Umm... Good idea." I can summon some fog if you don't want them to see us. We won't be exactly invisible... More like alluded from sight. And you get 2x damage if you use a physical-damage-weapon!"

Evan tried to remember the Power while keeping a close watch at the approaching Armada. Soon, a quetzal appeared overhead and put them all into darkness.
Charlotte gave Evan a smile, looking very impressed as his 'black fog' enveloped them without impeding their own vision. "Nice work! If we are careful, we should slip right past the initial Armada patrols, right into the library itself. Everyone should still keep their eyes and ears open, and walk as quietly as possible so as to ensure the workings of Evan's spell."

She paused. "Oh, and Captain Catbeard? I would recommend that you put the tin of herring away for the moment? I'm not sure if the Armada soldiers have the sense of smell, but they would be able to hear you slurping."