Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scary battles! Tell me yours!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
I just had a fun, scary fight. I was in Marleybone, doing Bonnie Anne's promotion on my musketeer and I was just triggering the second 'street' fight in the sewer before the boss, when there was some sort of a video glitch and everything went blank except for the boards we were standing on. I couldn't see the grid or anything but I could hear the countdown warning beeps when I just did a forced reboot of the game. I signed in right away and when I got back the fight was just starting (somehow the timer reset itself when I got back in). I thought I was gonna be fine and selected my moves and hit done. It was then that I realized that because of the log out the game had counted me as fleeing and all my health was gone. Instead of putting me at a life fountain to heal I somehow was put back into the game. Being a musketeer I was in no way heavy on heals and none were in the first two rows of my power choices so there I was in a fight with shooters heavy in burst fire and I had 1 health. My other companions were Anne and Louis and my necromancer piggy. Thankfully I got a valor's armor on me and had Anne give me my one quarter heal and we went to work on the shooting foxes. I put the 50% shield on my necromancer as he is generally my heavy hitter (no offence to Anne) and no other heals ever showed up. The foxes took turns attacking in just the right way that my strong ones were able to take the damage and protect the weak. We managed to take them all down and I didn't even lose one companion. Their health was just as in the 'red' as mine was but they were alive . When that last fox dramatically gestured at me as he went down my "YES" was heard all through the house.
Having the handicap of starting a fight with 1 life and no foreseeable heals scared the schnockers outta me, but we Did It! Great Game KingsIsle. That was one tough fight and one Very sweet victory.
Wow. you screamed "YES" that loud? WOW!

Cheryl

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Miranda- Captain Blood. That guy was so scary, it's a surprise I didn't die at first. Luckily, I survived.
It was hard to concentrate with Blood giving me a chill every time he swings his hook over my head or shoulder ... aannnd those skeletons that kept appearing out of nowhere. Honestly, the reason i'm alive is because of Toro! If it weren't for him, I'd be lying on the gross, moldy floor ( shivers ).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
Wow. you screamed "YES" that loud? WOW!

Cheryl
Well, thin walls and all, lol.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
loconico553 on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
my scariest battle was in buck broncos cave 3 level 38 spiders vs me only when im in level 32 and they have relentless 2 veangence strike 2 and that battle is defeat all enemies solo that's the hardest thing in the world
Oh, come on! There are spiders in there? I'm a level 33 and was postponing Buck's Cave till I knew a bit more about it. I knew I'd have to do a lot of battles but spiders? With relentless and vengeance strike? I'll be leveling up somewhere else kay?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
my scaryest battle was when i started fighting the bumbaloons. igot beat like SIX times! but i was only level like 20 at the time, so yeah. thanks! captain fearless robert spencer ps when do i get el toro!!!

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
loconico553 on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
my scariest battle was in buck broncos cave 3 level 38 spiders vs me only when im in level 32 and they have relentless 2 veangence strike 2 and that battle is defeat all enemies solo that's the hardest thing in the world
It was easy for my WD(spamming summonings), it was also easy for my swashbuckler. The only class that it was hard for me was Priv(took 3 times).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
my scaryest battle was when i started fighting the bumbaloons. igot beat like SIX times! but i was only level like 20 at the time, so yeah. thanks! captain fearless robert spencer ps when do i get el toro!!!
You will get Torro near the end of the Haunted Skyway, close to level 40 depending on whether you do side quests or not.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
My scariest battle must be.... hmmm. I know I just had one like yesterday now I've forgotten. All I know is that it was recent and it was also in Cool Ranch. Just cross your fingers and hope I remember soon!

Lindsey, lvl 26 swashbuckler
P.S. I'm on the quest where you need to defeat those half bee half buffalo thingies to call brother wolf I think? Well I'll just tell you I've done the brother wolf and sister snake. By the way will someone tell me (if they know) when I will be done with Cool Ranch? Please, please answer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CatLover138 on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
My scariest battle must be.... hmmm. I know I just had one like yesterday now I've forgotten. All I know is that it was recent and it was also in Cool Ranch. Just cross your fingers and hope I remember soon!

Lindsey, lvl 26 swashbuckler
P.S. I'm on the quest where you need to defeat those half bee half buffalo thingies to call brother wolf I think? Well I'll just tell you I've done the brother wolf and sister snake. By the way will someone tell me (if they know) when I will be done with Cool Ranch? Please, please answer.
The last skyway for Cool Ranch is The Haunted Skyway. Once you finish the Mother-lode mine you can go to Mooshu.