Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scary battles! Tell me yours!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
OK so there was this quest where I had to get eggs from the sky snakes. And where you guys were talking about the health jump? Yes, I see what you mean. The battles get tougher and tougher. The sky snakes' health was higher than my team's! One snake had like, 845 health and Thunder hoof had five hundred and something. And I'm always, like, freaking out because of this.

Tell me your scariest battle in this forum!

From Pretty Cheryl Walker level 23 Buccaneer

Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
my scariest battle was in buck broncos cave 3 level 38 spiders vs me only when im in level 32 and they have relentless 2 veangence strike 2 and that battle is defeat all enemies solo that's the hardest thing in the world

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
My scariest battle may include some spoilers. (Not intended!)

At the Old Chirp Place in Tumbleweed Skyway, there is a battle, and all of the A.I.s helping me kept losing more and more health. Enemies kept spawning and my health was disintegrating, but I finally pulled through and it was just me and one enemy. I ran out of "hide" Powers so I was left with; try to kill the enemy in one shot or heal and hope he doesn't critical. I healed and barely came out of that battle with less than 100 health left. I think.

Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
You call THAT a big jump? You just wait when you go from Port Regal to Tumbleweed. The regular enemies there have the same health as the bosses in Port Regal!

Back on topic, I'd say it would be my most recent battle. Where I had to defeat Waco Kid, Buck Bronco, and the leader of the Wild Bunch (forgot his name). Yes, there bosses with about 1600 health in one battle, with the Magnificent Seven taking up so much space on the battle board, as well as the new Swashbuckler that comes in every round. It is a miracle that I even beat it! But now I am in Haunted Skyway and the Enemies' health is unbelievable. Like I'm fighting at least one boss every battle. Once I get level 35, the next level, I'll get Tough 3, so I am doing side tasks.

I would love to see anyone top this. I seriously would.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
OK so there was this quest where I had to get eggs from the sky snakes. And where you guys were talking about the health jump? Yes, I see what you mean. The battles get tougher and tougher. The sky snakes' health was higher than my team's! One snake had like, 845 health and Thunder hoof had five hundred and something. And I'm always, like, freaking out because of this.

Tell me your scariest battle in this forum!

From Pretty Cheryl Walker level 23 Buccaneer
My scariest battle wasn't in Cool Ranch actually... It was in Avernus. Those accursed Bone Drakes were flying a little too close to my ship, and I had Bonnie, and two others on the battle board. I was like, a level 13 and they were level 35 I think... And I took two out of four out! I died though...

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Spark of the land on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
You call THAT a big jump? You just wait when you go from Port Regal to Tumbleweed. The regular enemies there have the same health as the bosses in Port Regal!

Back on topic, I'd say it would be my most recent battle. Where I had to defeat Waco Kid, Buck Bronco, and the leader of the Wild Bunch (forgot his name). Yes, there bosses with about 1600 health in one battle, with the Magnificent Seven taking up so much space on the battle board, as well as the new Swashbuckler that comes in every round. It is a miracle that I even beat it! But now I am in Haunted Skyway and the Enemies' health is unbelievable. Like I'm fighting at least one boss every battle. Once I get level 35, the next level, I'll get Tough 3, so I am doing side tasks.

I would love to see anyone top this. I seriously would.
Yeah once I had to defeat some Bumblebee buffalo in Big Sky and they had the same health as the bosses and we lost more health than our enemies. Thunder Hoof was the first one to get yellow health. And he's strong! I was the final one to be defeated. We all lost. I'm thinking of switching first mates because now I have Bonnie Anne... UGH!

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Mine was in the secret passage way in Knosses-Aquila (might have spelled that wrong) anyways

It was me and a swashbuckler friend fighting the witch snakes at the end of the passage way so we had alot of these snakes already on the board and they are some of the hardest of the snake groups to fight when a low level on my list ported in(my fault should have locked porting) and ended up being called into the battle also giving us even more of these snakes to handle.

Ofc the low level gets taking out fairly quick along with their companions which left me and the swash with our companions against atleast 13-14 of these snakes. I had decided to not use any of my valors on our companions and we started group hitting each snake only problem was i am a witchdoctor and not all of the snakes i could hit str8 on because they had witch hunter epic.

So i was having to pick my targets and help group attack with my companions, we get half of the snakes down losing most of our companions in the attempt the swashbuckler is at half health and i was just above half, i still had my 2 low heals 2 valor fortresses a valor armor a valor shield and all my summon skills so we thought at first we had this in the bag when the next few turns the snakes COULDN'T miss a critical turn taking out what was left of our companions and forcing me to use valors.

We keep going 2 vs at that time i think 5 snakes the swash is doing his job i am tossing valor on him i am pulling out some of my low level skills and summons because thats what i was down to.
We get 3 more to fall when the lowbie had the idea to flee to see if some would vanish,it didn't work they port back in and once again get sucked into the battle giving us yet another fully health witch snake.
They go down in the next turn leaving me and the swash once again in a 2v3. We are pulling out all the stops i am out of valors by this point on my last summon a charm and a 1 or 2 more attacks left.

We are out of skills and WIN against all odds

Ensign
Feb 17, 2010
My Scariest battle was the Nim one. It was so close, just me and rat something. Good thing I be a swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
My fight with Thunder Hoof almost made me faint. I was dead, Kobe was my only companion left, and he was at yellow. Thank the stars Kobe managed to get through that.

Ensign
Apr 12, 2009
mine was when i was in that instance dungeon where you had to defeat the leader of the wild bunch anyways
i was with a on my and just defeated the leader so i went down the ladder and the priv apparently logged out so i was left alone and got caught in a battle with some frog musketeers kobe and milo were with me i went on with the battle and then kobe and milo died. i was left alone with a frog on low health and one on low green health when i was on mid health i cast tritons song they both attacked me i healed myself they attacked again
i hit the red health frog killed him and used my bladestorm on the other frog taking him down to yellow health
i used mighty strike to make the frog miss ( didnt know at the time that mighty strike only affected for one round)
he missed i attacked another two times and so did he the frog was on high red and i was on low red the only i was gonna win was if i got a crit and suprisingly i did i got a super hit which was just enough to kill him - whew! -

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Mark Laveer on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
My fight with Thunder Hoof almost made me faint. I was dead, Kobe was my only companion left, and he was at yellow. Thank the stars Kobe managed to get through that.
LOL yeah me too bro

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I posted this on the 'Bragging' thread but ill tweak it just a bit and put it here too:
I was promoting Jane Canary on my privateer and we were up against three Ettins and my heals decided to be shy and I lost Jane in the second round (the ettins focused on her as she was the only one attacking since I was busy buffing). I had three very angry ettins to deal with and no attack spells in sight. I buffed my defensive stuff as they pummeled me and then went into hiding, thanking my wisdom for learning Shadows from you Swashbucklers. While hiding I put on my remaining shield, Jane got the good one, for all the good it did her against three attacking ettins, and activated my Buccaneer 'snow globe' and did an eagle heal. My few attack cards were used up quickly but since I was buffed well and I was fortunate to have the smashy Tritan weapon, I just plain whomped on them and their hits I mostly blocked (phew each time too). Every once in a while I would run as far as I could so my Repel Boarders would trigger as they chased me down, which worked beautifully. It took a while to wear down three but I had under 100 life and only a will boost card left when the final yellow one fell and I think the neighbors heard my WOOP. Too bad it was 4am ahem .
I fully felt that thrill of victory for a battle hard won that Ratbeard talks about. Forget this nerfing of the game stuff. We need to keep learning to be better pirates and kick some royal tush. What a rush .

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
ClockworkCrusader on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
My Scariest battle was the Nim one. It was so close, just me and rat something. Good thing I be a swashbuckler
You made the same mistake I did

Swashbuckler=

= witchdoctor

Ensign
Feb 12, 2012
My toughest battle was in Aquila in Lastrygon when you had to defeat the orange troll guy (I forgot his name.) I had to do it 2 times to get it right. First there are about 4 battles before you kill him. When i got to the fight I got toro goto and someone else probably not weak. The problem is he doesn't apear until you get the first wave of enemies down to 1 enemy, and then he appears with himself and two manticores( by the way manticores are annoying.) We were already a bit run down when he came so my companions killed a few. But the toro died i was left with goto and me with orange health. We killed the other ones but goto died with it, and the only guy left was the orange troll boss. I had to keep running away from him with such low health. While i was at it i put a trap down and it super hitted and i killed him .

Fearless Connor Underwood

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
i do not know i have none i guess well i couldnit say tso but i really have none

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I just had a fun, scary fight. I was in Marleybone, doing Bonnie Anne's promotion on my musketeer and I was just triggering the second 'street' fight in the sewer before the boss, when there was some sort of a video glitch and everything went blank except for the boards we were standing on. I couldn't see the grid or anything but I could hear the countdown warning beeps when I just did a forced reboot of the game. I signed in right away and when I got back the fight was just starting (somehow the timer reset itself when I got back in). I thought I was gonna be fine and selected my moves and hit done. It was then that I realized that because of the log out the game had counted me as fleeing and all my health was gone. Instead of putting me at a life fountain to heal I somehow was put back into the game. Being a musketeer I was in no way heavy on heals and none were in the first two rows of my power choices so there I was in a fight with shooters heavy in burst fire and I had 1 health. My other companions were Anne and Louis and my necromancer piggy. Thankfully I got a valor's armor on me and had Anne give me my one quarter heal and we went to work on the shooting foxes. I put the 50% shield on my necromancer as he is generally my heavy hitter (no offence to Anne) and no other heals ever showed up. The foxes took turns attacking in just the right way that my strong ones were able to take the damage and protect the weak. We managed to take them all down and I didn't even lose one companion. Their health was just as in the 'red' as mine was but they were alive . When that last fox dramatically gestured at me as he went down my "YES" was heard all through the house.
Having the handicap of starting a fight with 1 life and no foreseeable heals scared the schnockers outta me, but we Did It! Great Game KingsIsle. That was one tough fight and one Very sweet victory.

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
loconico553 on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
my scariest battle was in buck broncos cave 3 level 38 spiders vs me only when im in level 32 and they have relentless 2 veangence strike 2 and that battle is defeat all enemies solo that's the hardest thing in the world
everyone does that and it's easy. they have low damage and you always dodge

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
My scariest battle was on my Musketeer, Stormy Oliver. I slipped out the Windlane from Flotsam to Cooper's Roost and got in a fight with some lvl 35 sky snakes, and I was lvl 32 at the time. I had Wing Shun, Roldolfo and Duck Holiday. They all died within four rounds and It was me v.s the last Sky Snake. It did two mega hits and I was left with 50 hp remaining. Somehow, my low dodge shot straight up, against the Sky Snakes high dodge. I managed to leave the battle with all my favorite three companions dead, and with 50 health.

Jacob lvl 65 Swashbuckler Dehydrator( The hydra not me)

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
OK this one scared me a lot!

I was in Fort Elena- yes, I finally got there- trying to rescue the penguin and Mustang Sally. I was at the part trying to battle the Redcoats in front of the penguin's cage. I had Kobe Bonnie and Rat beard I think. One by one, me, Kobe, and Bonnie all got taken out. It was Rat beard and Sally against 2 redcoats. Sally managed to critical twice and Rat beard once, however. I won with 1 health. I was all like, "Thank goodness.".

Pretty Cheryl Walker level 30
Romantic Hannah Devereaux
Lovable Natalie
Happy Esmerelda
Dark Genevieve Johansson

Ensign
Jun 30, 2010
Well I Fighted Captain Blood In Miranda And It Was Scary But Fun! Also I Can't Tell More Because I'm In Mooshu And I Don't Remember

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
OK this one scared me a lot!

I was in Fort Elena- yes, I finally got there- trying to rescue the penguin and Mustang Sally. I was at the part trying to battle the Redcoats in front of the penguin's cage. I had Kobe Bonnie and Rat beard I think. One by one, me, Kobe, and Bonnie all got taken out. It was Rat beard and Sally against 2 redcoats. Sally managed to critical twice and Rat beard once, however. I won with 1 health. I was all like, "Thank goodness.".

Pretty Cheryl Walker level 30
Romantic Hannah Devereaux
Lovable Natalie
Happy Esmerelda
Dark Genevieve Johansson
One health? Wow that deserves an award for near death experience. Yea I kno we just get knocked out but near knocked out experience just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
bumble bee buffalo. it took forever but my worst one so far is the one i have not got yet. i hear fighting deacon is hard.

jack nightgale

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
My scary battle was in miranda the ghost town found in haunted sky way so i had beet everyone up and had five of Captin bloods cards and i went inside and found my self fighting cap blood so i ways fight like i i always did spreading out my guys then attacking the strong first then when the got to blood hecast ghostly fires then in about 5 rounds cap whoped are donkeys he ha ( donkey impresion ) then i completed miranda with help from 2 people (i'm not telling who they were but one was my brother) but to get my bros help i needed to help get through sato then he helped me withe miranda beating 12 ghost ships then he help me do my battle with decon with my friend who was the second person helping me and he cought it on tape i think but yea that was my scary battle

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
mine is in port regal.ok so i was fighting the guy who is blocking the safe and i picked mustang sally,ratbeard,and bonnie anne.in four or five rounds or so sally died.ratbeard was at half health and next round he died.i was left with bonnie and my self.then in three rounds bonnie died!i was all that was left.i managed to kill the admaral while watching my sister on her computer.i shouted YES!!!! like ten times!if you think that wasn't scary,you're crazy!!