Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captain Blood's Jacket (BLOOD FLAMES BUG)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 29, 2008
Hello,

I emailed a report about this bug weeks ago but unfortunately, I received an automated response. The Blood Flames card that comes with Captain Blood's Jacket is not working as it says on the card description. It's description is: "Set x4DMG on an empty square."

When used, the flames appear as they should but none of the enemies can set foot on any of the flame traps. I tested the flame power with a friend in a PVP match. They are unable to move onto the flames. Damage only occurs to the enemies when they are next to the flame traps and when their turn is over, if they are still by the flame traps.

Whenever the two sequences happen, only 50 damage is dealt to the enemy/enemies, which isn't even close to x4 damage as specified.

Plus, even after all enemies are defeated, and the flames are still there, I have to pass a turn for the battle to end.

I have talked to other Pirate101 players who had this jacket and its power before the change and they said enemies used to be able to step on the flame traps and high damage was dealt to them.

I have spent a lot of time getting this jacket and I would like to know if this is a bug or if it's intentional. If it is a bug please can you fix this.

Thank you,

Noble Noah

Ensign
Dec 29, 2008
Could someone respond about this issue please? If no one else is having this problem with the blood flame power then I assume only my jacket with its power is bugged. I have spent a lot of time and crowns on getting this and would like to know if it is a bug, and if it is, can it be fixed?

Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
Noble Noah on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
Hello,

I emailed a report about this bug weeks ago but unfortunately, I received an automated response. The Blood Flames card that comes with Captain Blood's Jacket is not working as it says on the card description. It's description is: "Set x4DMG on an empty square."

When used, the flames appear as they should but none of the enemies can set foot on any of the flame traps. I tested the flame power with a friend in a PVP match. They are unable to move onto the flames. Damage only occurs to the enemies when they are next to the flame traps and when their turn is over, if they are still by the flame traps.

Whenever the two sequences happen, only 50 damage is dealt to the enemy/enemies, which isn't even close to x4 damage as specified.

Plus, even after all enemies are defeated, and the flames are still there, I have to pass a turn for the battle to end.

I have talked to other Pirate101 players who had this jacket and its power before the change and they said enemies used to be able to step on the flame traps and high damage was dealt to them.

I have spent a lot of time getting this jacket and I would like to know if this is a bug or if it's intentional. If it is a bug please can you fix this.

Thank you,

Noble Noah
it happened to me you need to uninstall pirate101 then re-install it then your captain bloods jacket is gonna be good as new!

Ensign
Dec 29, 2008
TheCoolestPirateAr... on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
it happened to me you need to uninstall pirate101 then re-install it then your captain bloods jacket is gonna be good as new!
I tried uninstalling and re-installing Pirate101 but the blood flames still do not do 4x damage as they should. I would really appreciate it if someone who works on the Pirate101 team would let me know if this is how the power should work or not.