Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Login issue

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 10, 2013
This is upsetting to me.. I was on a friends boat when the game crashed. I logged back in but then ran into a problem on the character screen. When I clicked play I get a message that says "Please Wait.. Verifying Character". I wait , and wait, and wait, then I get this message that says "Your character is unable to enter the game. Please quit and try again". So I quit and try again but the same messages come up. I contacted support about 6 hours ago but still haven't heard from them. Has anyone else had this happen to you? If so what caused it and did you get it fixed with out loosing everything. Im at LV17 and have spent alot of crowns on my character so you can see why this is upsetting to me. :(

Administrator
oh oh! It sounds like your character is in a bad state and you will need the assistance of Customer Support to be able to play your character again. Please contact them at support@pirate101.com and let them know you have a stuck character (please provide the name of the character who is stuck to Customer Support). They should have you up and playing again soon.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I've had that problem before. It lasted a few days, even when I restarted my computer, the problem still persisted. I have to ask you a question, did you ever download a new game, or whatever, to your computer in the past week that this started?

Cause I downloaded a game called Dragon's Nest Nexon a week prior to the glitches, and I guess it ate up too much space on my computer, because when I decided to uninstall it, the game worked fine once again... I suggest you go to Customer Support, like One-Eyed Jack recommended, just in case. I'm just giving you a hint to what my problem was and how you MAY be able to fix it.

Ensign
Dec 14, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
oh oh! It sounds like your character is in a bad state and you will need the assistance of Customer Support to be able to play your character again. Please contact them at support@pirate101.com and let them know you have a stuck character (please provide the name of the character who is stuck to Customer Support). They should have you up and playing again soon.
One-Eyed Jack its happening to me too what should i do? its happening on my pirate that calls friendly sabrina west

Administrator
adventurerpirate on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
One-Eyed Jack its happening to me too what should i do? its happening on my pirate that calls friendly sabrina west
Customer Support informs me that your character should now be able to log in to the game correctly; however, in the future, please contact them through email at support@pirate101.com if you need to get a character unstuck again. Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 14, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Customer Support informs me that your character should now be able to log in to the game correctly; however, in the future, please contact them through email at support@pirate101.com if you need to get a character unstuck again. Thanks!
Thanks One-Eyed Jack