Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A minor question

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
I know that a bunch of super advanced pirates have been asking this question, and even though I'm not advanced per se, (lvl 38) I would just like to ask: What's next? I believe you find the third piece of the El Dorado map in Aquila, but where do you find the next one? I personally like to think the next world's gonna be Rajah. MB is teeming with tigers! You could go there to see why they (the tigers) are attacking Marleybone!

Thank you fo reading this worthless post.

See y'all in da skyways!

Ensign
Apr 28, 2010
The tigers aren't attacking Marleybone, they're fighting with it. In the Isle of Fetch they're rioting because their food was good. (they wanted bad food to make them fight better) As for the next world, I'm expecting it to be a new skyway in Valencia because of the ending of Aquila. (I assume you haven't seen it so I won't talk about it)

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Ihateseagulls on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
I know that a bunch of super advanced pirates have been asking this question, and even though I'm not advanced per se, (lvl 38) I would just like to ask: What's next? I believe you find the third piece of the El Dorado map in Aquila, but where do you find the next one? I personally like to think the next world's gonna be Rajah. MB is teeming with tigers! You could go there to see why they (the tigers) are attacking Marleybone!

Thank you fo reading this worthless post.

See y'all in da skyways!
No it's not going to be rajah were going back to Valencia and were probably not going their for a while unfortunately because it hasn't been planned because it looks like after VA were going to krokotopia and eventually darkmoor, grizzleheim, and polaris so rajah and their are 20 books so book 15 is VA book 16 is krokotopia book17 might be Polaris book18 might be darkmoor and book 19 might be grizzleheim which leaves book 29 which is going to el dorado. This is not confirmed but a good guess you never know rajah could be in a few updates but probably not soon.
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 61
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 65