Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i still cant buy crowns

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 13, 2011
i posted a similar message weeks earlier with an answer from jack but i still cant buy crowns. now that its a super sale here, its torture to know i cant buy any crowns. should i go to another computer or something? nothing happens when i try to click the value. nothing gets put to the cart

Administrator
I see your last message here, and I've again requested Support to open a ticket for you.

The first cursory suggestion I have would be to try switching browsers (Try perhaps Chrome or Firefox if you're having issues with Internet Explorer).

If there is an issue with your credit card not processing, then I would definitely contact support@pirate101.com for more assistance (hopefully they will be in touch with you soon per this message).

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Try this URL https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/buy_crowns and press the Buy Crowns button. This takes you to your accounts page where you can upgrade your Pirate or buy Crowns. Here you can click on the amount of Crowns you want and then press complete. That will take you to the URL to enter your purchase information.

Good Luck.