Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How did Salamanders get to Cool Ranch?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 12, 2009
Just as the title says. How did Salamanders get to Cool Ranch. Did they want to escape Tut enslavement?How did they get there?

Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
They got here all he way from krokotopia

Ensign
Feb 12, 2009
Ensign
Apr 20, 2013
I imagine that however the Banitoads, Frogales and chickens got to Cool Ranch, they brought along salamanders as well.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
if you have played wizards,you may have done the bartelby quest where the great tree in wizard city tells you that at one time all the worlds of the spiral were conected. this tehn could be used to explain some of the simularities between worlds including the salamanders in cool ranch and the manders in krok. this united spiral theory also explains why the surface of celestia is geographically similar to skull island. both celestia and skull island have indigenouse water mole societites.

Ensign
Feb 12, 2009
Thank you, guys. And Sparkarm toads didn`t come to Cool Ranch, they were there from the beginning. If you click on "Cool Ranch" in the game worlds, it confirms this.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Well, from my estimates, the Ducks were from Darkmoor.

Maybe I'll split this:

The frogs are from Marleybone.

Captain Blood I believe, is from Skull Island.

The salamanders were indeed from Krokotopia.