Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate Flags

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
I really wish that we could edit our flags after we've made them! I made mine last year when I first started playing the game and I've grown bored with the way it looks! Kingsisle, PLEASE put something in the game so we can edit our ship flags! I'm not the only one who has had the problem of wanting to change my flag.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
I really wish that we could edit our flags after we've made them! I made mine last year when I first started playing the game and I've grown bored with the way it looks! Kingsisle, PLEASE put something in the game so we can edit our ship flags! I'm not the only one who has had the problem of wanting to change my flag.
Same. When I first created my character, I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to change my flag later in the game. I really hate the way it looks and dislike the colors; both on the flag and my companions. I'm sure KI is taking all of this into consideration. I hope that it'll be in the next update, like some sort of dying station in a store or on the docks throughout the game

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
A frequent request... my guess is KingsIsle has it on the list of Things to Do; generally KI seems to listen to its market.

For the record, I wouldn't mind altering one of my flags. (My poor witchdoctor has black and pink as the background for her flag... but poor el Toro and the Cat Ninja are pretty much entirely in pink. My wife finds their outfits much more hilarious than I do...)