Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Puppy?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 13, 2010
I don't know how many requests have been made for a sort of dog to be our Pet in wither KingsIsle game, but I have a related idea/suggestion...Not just any, four-legged canine. Instead, I propose the ability to have a Marleybonian child follow us Pirates around; namely, like one of the scrappy little fellows from the Old Boz Orphanage. I'd vouch for him to be a Pet rather than a Companion because aesthetically it makes more sense; he is already pretty small, smaller than many notable W101 Pets, and around the same size as most Pets in P101. As a Pet, he wouldn't be doing a lot of damage or taking a lot of hits, which again makes sense given how small he is.
Much like a small child, he wouldn't be taking orders like some soldier (normal Companion), but fighting whenever he feels like it and doing what he wants when he is there (like a Pet). May sound a little farfetched having a kid be in a fight, but then again...In dog-years, he's probably not much older than our Pirate player-character.

I don't know if that means we might be able to "Purchase" one from Ms. Fezzwick (Maybe if they were "No Sell" afterward?), or if it were some sort of quest reward. Don't know what Talent he'd have, though I might suggest Relentless, as one of the better Pet Talents available.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
i think if they do so i will get one for every single type of animial in marleybone(dogs,cats,foxes,etc)of course when i get to marleybone :'( sadface