Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

House Expansions

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Since it's early in the game, I thought I should throw this out so it'd be easy to create this if it appeals to you from the start on out..

I would love to have house expansions because it costs a lot to have so many houses on a character. ALSO it lags the game. We can't keep adding transporters to constantly switch houses to find what we need. So expansions would be a nice option.

How about a Yum Grove that we can harvest? Or a section with certain type of animals we can feed for garden xp or something. Rolling hills would be sheep. Flat lands, bison, horses? Fenced in areas, cows, pigs? Chicken huts with chickens. They could look like our pets except they're tied to the house and can't be brought anywhere else. Carnival with all mini games for mana? Or simply more land for decorations. You can choose the type of land.. flat, rolling hills, grassy, sandy or even a bit of ocean/beach.. How about a section that has caves and tunnels so we can go exploring and hide for hide&seek games, etc etc. Even a fishing spot where we can fish for items

What do you think?

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!