Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship Ideas - Any Ideas Are Welcome!

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Got a Ship Idea? What kind of ship would you like to ride in Pirate101? Let us know!

Me, I thought that it'd be cool to have a "Death" ship.. it's all decaying, broken planks, looks like it shouldn't be able to sail but still can. Has black moss all over the ship. Gross looking. Or a Ice ship which is a ship made out of ice?

I know I wanted those paddlewheel ships in Cool Ranch that were wheel powered, not sail powered. Those would be LOVELY to have!

What about you?

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Got a Ship Idea? What kind of ship would you like to ride in Pirate101? Let us know!

Me, I thought that it'd be cool to have a "Death" ship.. it's all decaying, broken planks, looks like it shouldn't be able to sail but still can. Has black moss all over the ship. Gross looking. Or a Ice ship which is a ship made out of ice?

I know I wanted those paddlewheel ships in Cool Ranch that were wheel powered, not sail powered. Those would be LOVELY to have!

What about you?
I was thinking about armada galleons, it would be cool to have a clockwork ship.

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
YAR... Clockwork ships are awesome!!! Especially the one with the spinning sails.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2010
they need to make a ship that is a turtle or shark

Ensign
Aug 03, 2010
I'd love to be able to see a captain's cabin to use as a house or as an addition to a house.

Crew quarters or a ship's galley would be great to use instead of a tavern basement to see the crew and do promotions.

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
rteach on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
I'd love to be able to see a captain's cabin to use as a house or as an addition to a house.

Crew quarters or a ship's galley would be great to use instead of a tavern basement to see the crew and do promotions.
That is a good idea...