Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

swashbuckler assassin gear

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 20, 2012
hey fellow pirates
do you know where to get assassin strike gear for my swashbuckler

Ensign
Dec 06, 2009
Friar Sands (where the verdant dock is) and the Abe Pagoda (Subata Temple Island) has some great gear for all classes including Swashbuclers

Ensign
Jun 20, 2012
annapifany on May 21, 2013 wrote:
Friar Sands (where the verdant dock is) and the Abe Pagoda (Subata Temple Island) has some great gear for all classes including Swashbuclers
It k everybody i know where to find assassin gear for my buckler in dojo tower and necromancer house

Ensign
Sep 28, 2009
depending on what level you are looking for, and ya i have been trying to find the swashbuckler outfit that is found in that swashbucklers house, does anyone know??

Ensign
Sep 28, 2009
i am looking for the gear from the swashbuckler house does anyone know?

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Izic626 on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
Well, I know one outfit is from an expired membership card (from what I've heard). I have not the slightest clue where to find the other...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Izic626 on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
The outfit on the left is the Dread Pirate outfit that came with the Boochbeard Bundle. The one on the right looks like the stuff the Amigos are wearing in the tavern in Santa Pollo. Not sure if it is game wear or not. Hopefully another fashion savvy pirate will know.

Ensign
Jul 15, 2012
what is the gears name for friar sand

two-faced matthew strongbullfighterlevel 65