Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

when is marleybone and aquilla coming to open

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
hi i'm fiery jason carter a lvl 50 swashbuckler and i've practiced trained and waited for new stuff too come out i'm so excited that i want to know when its all coming out (i know its still in test realm) plus if the creators ever look at this topic could you respond and tell me the new power or talent for swashbucklers i would really like it! see ya!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
metalguardian on May 6, 2013 wrote:
hi i'm fiery jason carter a lvl 50 swashbuckler and i've practiced trained and waited for new stuff too come out i'm so excited that i want to know when its all coming out (i know its still in test realm) plus if the creators ever look at this topic could you respond and tell me the new power or talent for swashbucklers i would really like it! see ya!
Black fog (walk in the shadows everyone in your 9sqr radius)

First strike lvl3 (hits +25% and something else, don't quite remember)

Assassins Shroud( cant heal while this poison is on)

Gambit of steel(like dance of steel but it trigger epics *not quite sure what that means*

Hurl blades (i dunno what it do and i don't care don't think it is very special)

X

Now, Ki, i have a few problems, that i am sure everyone else (like jason) will find unfair too,

first of all, why do swashbucklers get so little skills? they only get 5 when everyone else get 6 or 7, their first one was at lvl 55 and everyone has one at lvl 53 it seems kinda unfair, seeing that their skills aren't as good as some other classes own, that is in my opinion though,

second thing, which is more important and is more like a glitch, WITS does NOT double your damage, for an instance, when my Subodai has turned the tide, and i command his epic hit he defaultly hit 520+ when i black fog him he hits 834, but he is suppose to hit WELL over the 900s and he don't even hit 900 in the first place,

when my zang cha does his epic hit on my command he defaultly hits 410+ with black fog he hits about 800 flat, that is pretty close to the calculated amount but not quite, is it because there is something that black fog isnt doubling? or was it just rounded to 2x even though it really isnt, OR, is it really just a glitch you guys need to look into,....

now if this is just something i am not understanding help me out please

Thx! X (a Friends of Ours)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
"when is marleybone and aquilla coming to open"

I doubt anyone at KI can actually answer that question at the moment, since it is going to depend on feedback on the recent adjustments to those areas. The initial playtesting in the test realm seemed to result in a consistent chorus of concerns that the difficulty had been cranked up too much, and the result is the current alteration which has lowered the difficulty in many (most?) fights, added more yums, etc. If the feedback after these adjustments is very positive, than we may see these realms go live soon. But if more adjustments are needed, than it will take a bit longer.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Well Ki i dunno if its what i said about swashbucklers lacking skills or you guys just realized they needed more skills or maybe some other reason you guys did it but it doesn't matter too much to me but we are glad you gave swashbucklers their so well deserved riposte lvl2 Thanks!!

Thx a lot!

X (Defender of the defenseless)

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
im guessing between 1 and 2 weeks!! they are still polishing these worlds

Ensign
Nov 15, 2012
Vinny Ace on May 9, 2013 wrote:
im guessing between 1 and 2 weeks!! they are still polishing these worlds
I hope it's around 1 and 2 weeks or sooner

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
this is jason again what my first respond said about the new powers thank you and i do think its unfair swashbucklers get powers at lvl 55 or something but i could wait until i get there and something tells i'm going to like black fog