Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dear KI about those Tso Galleons

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
The Tso Galleons have these cool Dragon figureheads & my favorite rudder design for the Mooshu ships.

Do those ship parts drop... & if so... from who

I've famed everywhere for them & have never seen their like. I want them for my Mooshu Galleon.

If they are not dropable... may I suggest making them available in the crown shop with buffed stats better than the MS Galleon's Great Heron figurehead & Dragon Wing Rudder?

Any help making a pirate's Mooshu Galleon EPIC will be greatly appreciated.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Robert Quick on May 2, 2013 wrote:
The Tso Galleons have these cool Dragon figureheads & my favorite rudder design for the Mooshu ships.

Do those ship parts drop... & if so... from who

I've famed everywhere for them & have never seen their like. I want them for my Mooshu Galleon.

If they are not dropable... may I suggest making them available in the crown shop with buffed stats better than the MS Galleon's Great Heron figurehead & Dragon Wing Rudder?

Any help making a pirate's Mooshu Galleon EPIC will be greatly appreciated.
Be on the lookout when the Test Realm comes to Live so get up in the Crow nest!

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
@ jake344

Are you saying those parts drop in the test realm?

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
One-eyed Jack.... I gotta know. Those Mooshu Galleon ship parts I listed in my post... do they drop or am I wasting my time trying to farm for them?

Administrator
Robert Quick on May 9, 2013 wrote:
One-eyed Jack.... I gotta know. Those Mooshu Galleon ship parts I listed in my post... do they drop or am I wasting my time trying to farm for them?
I've asked, and unfortunately they do not currently drop in the game.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
@ One-eyed Jack....

NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo

Ok.. maybe that was a bit of an over reaction. Well here's hoping they will be in the crown shop or be drop-able soon. I really want that Tso Dragon Head & rudder for my Mooshu Galleon.

Really... really... bad.

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
@ One-eyed Jack.... again....

I met another player yesterday who had my favorite rudder design on his Mooshu galleon. the same type of rudder you see on the Tso Galleons. He said it was called.... Rattan Dragon Rudder.

But he wasn't sure if was dropped by Jade Fleet or one of the Boss ships.

Do you think you could find out which of these the part is dropped by? Arrrrrrrg I must have this part for my Mooshu Galleon.

Commodore Robert Quick... Lvl 50

Administrator
Robert Quick on May 16, 2013 wrote:

I met another player yesterday who had my favorite rudder design on his Mooshu galleon. the same type of rudder you see on the Tso Galleons. He said it was called.... Rattan Dragon Rudder.

Do you think you could find out which of these the part is dropped by? Arrrrrrrg I must have this part for my Mooshu Galleon.

Unfortunately I can't give you that spoiler information, but I'm pretty sure it's listed on the Pirate101 Central wiki.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Robert Quick on May 16, 2013 wrote:

The only close match that I could find for you were the Rattan Rudders for a Frigate Samoorai Ship. They drop from The Pearl Wolf in Khotan Skyway and require a nautical level of 36+.
Here is the link on the Pirate101 Central Wiki.

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
Pirates in the Sky on May 16, 2013 wrote:
The only close match that I could find for you were the Rattan Rudders for a Frigate Samoorai Ship. They drop from The Pearl Wolf in Khotan Skyway and require a nautical level of 36+.
Here is the link on the Pirate101 Central Wiki.
@ vaneairdbe... I have those for my Mooshu Frigate. I want that style of rudder for my Mooshu Galleon. Like I said... I met someone in the game that had a set for his Mooshu Galleon. It was clearly a galleon, I'm not confusing the 2, but thanks for trying to help.

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
@ One-eyed Jack... you're killing me man... you're killing me.

I've gotten a full set of top of the line parts for a Marleybone Galleon farming for Mooshu Galleon parts. If I didn't like the Mooshu ships so much I'd rock MB, but alas... I'm not an MB kind of pirate. & Pirate central has no info on the Rattan Dragon Rudder.

Not to mention I maxed out my gold 6 times after spending every coin between harvests. Bought a couple of houses, some furnishings, numerous tomes for my crew, etc, etc, etc.

One thing I've noticed about your games. It's ALWAYS the items you desire most that are the most difficult to get.
Farm for heavy armor for my MS galleon... get parts to fully deck out an MB galleon, & frigate.
Farm for the Rattan Dragon Rudder for my MS galleon... get parts to fully deck out 2 MB galleons, & frigates.

It's like the game KNOWS. Maybe I should buy a MB galleon & farm parts for it. Then maybe the reverse will happen & I'll get oodles of MS galleon parts. Hmmmmmmmmm?

On another note Mr. Jack... what are the chances that you guys will make it so we can raise the level of our ships? I suggested it before & I'll say it again. Ya'll need to make a new NPC named Cid. He will be the ship engineer that can raise our ship levels. The more gold you pay, the higher the level. Plus he can stitch ship parts for crowns.
Yes... YES... create Cid. That would be an awesome easter egg to put in the game. There is no copy right on the name Cid. Bring us Cid !!!