Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada Sniper!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 27, 2011
Anyone thinks Armada Snipers have a lot of life? And it's horrible when it appears two or more Snipers, and they attack from a very VERY long distance

Brian Hawser Level 25 Musketeer
Jeremy West Level 50 Swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
Snipers are meant to be the bane of us pirates. They have a large abundance of health, and are also equipped with overwatch.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
The difficulty levels of the Armada regulars I think is very consistent with the storyline. After all, the Armada is becoming feared through the Spiral for good reason. We get to understand that first hand by struggling through challenging battles with their provincial troops (which are not going to be their best!). I like it, because my object is not to beat the game, but enjoy the story as it unfolds.
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Ensign
Jun 06, 2009
You just have to gang up on all the snipers and it is easy. Though for me, I always gang up on enemies in battles.

Daniel Chamberlain Level 18 Swashbuckler (and I am still not in Cool Ranch .)

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Slippy64653 on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
You just have to gang up on all the snipers and it is easy. Though for me, I always gang up on enemies in battles.

Daniel Chamberlain Level 18 Swashbuckler (and I am still not in Cool Ranch .)
im wayyy past cool ranch im mooshu yes it is easy to snipers its even easyer when you have a high level swashbuckler and my and i kill the marines first and your past the for cool ranch i dont know why your not there but you must have done all your side quests
Brave Kyle Quarterlevel 47 witch docter (suprised by level im fighting guys i n the 30s)

Ensign
Jun 19, 2011
Richard FrostBreez... on Mar 29, 2013 wrote:
Anyone thinks Armada Snipers have a lot of life? And it's horrible when it appears two or more Snipers, and they attack from a very VERY long distance

Brian Hawser Level 25 Musketeer
Jeremy West Level 50 Swashbuckler
Kill the other armada troops first. Less being attacked while you kill the minions.

From experience i know it is possible to get no snipers in a fight

Ensign
Apr 28, 2011
Anne Radcliffe on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
The difficulty levels of the Armada regulars I think is very consistent with the storyline. After all, the Armada is becoming feared through the Spiral for good reason. We get to understand that first hand by struggling through challenging battles with their provincial troops (which are not going to be their best!). I like it, because my object is not to beat the game, but enjoy the story as it unfolds.
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
I fought them in Port Regal, and once I fought against two or even three Armada Snipers. I don't really bother looking at the health, because my crew just kills them sooner or later. So you do not have to be bothered with such health, just think you can kill them anyway.

Bloody Nigel Templeton, Level 31

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
I have to agree with this When I run away on low health they get me they run up close to me just to take a shot.I run again They get me! Then I am defeated. Its way too hard to fight them now. They are like captain blood.but stronger!

Chase

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Anne, I agree! -high five-

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Ensign
Oct 28, 2012
I honestly am confused as to why people complain about these snipers, to be honest when I was in Valencia they went down as fast as the average marine to me. but everyone focuses on health, not armor or resist. so maybe they just have none or weak resist and armor? I know most people never think of the enemies actual stats besides pvp. but all I'm trying to say is health isn't everything. it confuses me so much why people get health gear with no armor or resist. it's like giving a hilt with no blade on it.

Skinny Duncan Roland
Endgamer

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
I agree. Armada riflemen are always a priority target for me. I take them out first and always focus my entire party on taking out enemies one at a time. Spreading out your attacks can lead to disaster.