Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buccaneer's Den

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 16, 2013
Just purchased the Buccaneer's Den from the Crown Shop. Where is this den located at ? I was curious because when i exited my house, I was in Avery's Court. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx....

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hadn't notice that, since I usually teleport back to where I was before I went to the Den. But your original little room is at Avery's Court, so presumably they all magically take you to that same spot.

Administrator
Hi! Basically you need to equip your house before you can visit it. To equip it press B to open your backpack and then click the blue arrow on the top right of the "My Inventory" interface twice; this gets you to your Housing Items. To equip your house, first select it by clicking on the icon and then click on the grasping hand icon at the bottom of the interface. You'll see a blue hand appear on the house icon, indicating that the house is now equipped. After equipping the house, your Go Home button will teleport you to your new home.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jan 16, 2013
Thank you very much.... I appreciate the help.. See you in the game.