Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shooty-Melee

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
Looking for recommendation and reason: I want a shooty-melee character, but am having trouble deciding which class to use for it. Ideas

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
Don't know why I haven't gotten a response. If nobody is going to help, can somebody at least say why no one is helping?

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
The Song on Mar 5, 2013 wrote:
Don't know why I haven't gotten a response. If nobody is going to help, can somebody at least say why no one is helping?
Prolly because kit weapons are underpowered atm, example if you are musketeer and you use a slashy/shooty weapon you can't activate your musketeer epics (no extra range, no double tap, etc) because it is considered as a melee weapon, anytime if you want to do a slashy/shooty character i would suggest to go privateer, you don't get epics to waste and you can mix your privateer powers with some musketeer from gear/trainer, although it would end with your power bar "a little" crowded by powers.