Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Empty Mojo potion??

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
Ever since the latest patch, as soon as I level a character, the Mojo Potion Bottle is emptied. I am more than a wee bit peeved at having to run around looking for blue yum yums unnecessarily or wasting time playing mini games when through no fault of my own, the mojo bottle is empty. I am sincerely hoping this is a BUG that will be fixed A.S.A.P. We have enough time sinks in the game as it is without this.

Thank you in advance for looking into this problem.

Ensign
Nov 22, 2010
Ah, it's a bug. Thanks for the warning post, One-Eyed Jack.

Ensign
Jun 26, 2012
Why is it that when the character levels up ALL their mojo potions disappear? This only started when you "upgraded" the game.

Administrator
Unfortunately there is a bug currently that is causing all mojo potion bottles to empty upon leveling. More here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 20, 2012
I am not sure if this will be of much help, but I have had a Privateer level a few times since the update and the friend I quest with has a Witchdoctor that has leveled and had no loss of our Mojo potions. I also have a Musketeer that I have been playing and every time she has leveled since the update she has lost all her Mojo potions. I can't speak for the Swashbuckler or the Buccaneer but it seems to be affecting my Musketeer only.