Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet training

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Like in wizard101 where we train our pets will we do that in pirate101?
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Community Leader
Doctor Z on Feb 25, 2013 wrote:
Like in wizard101 where we train our pets will we do that in pirate101?
Quiet Zachary Armstrong
I kinda hope not. I'd rather see more ways to train our crew and leave pets as they are.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
Pet training is the worst thing about Wizard (sooooooo boooooring).

But I agree with Talkin', more crew training would be appreciated.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
i would love if we colud train our pets maybe they could learn may cast refreash or may cast revive

Ensign
Aug 25, 2011
I hope they leave the pets just the way they are. I am so sick of pet training and lousy pets in wizard101, I don't even want to play the game anymore. Pirate gives no pressure on that end. No pet training!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I don't mind pet training in WIzard101, but would just as soon not see it here on Pirate101.

I suspect that once the level cap is raised, pets will at some level receive a second ability. It seems like in the initial release of pets in the Shop and on the gift cards and bundles, that each pet had a different ability. There is now a degree of redundancy (all of the pets from the Tribal Crew pack have the same ability, I think); adding a second ability at a higher level considerably multiplies the varieties you can have among the pets.

-Michael

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
I have to agree that pet training and games ruined Wizard for me also. I don't want my pet running around with numbers over his/her head. Pets grow with your Pirate, so there is no need.

Please KI, no pet training.