Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boss Farming

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2012
CR is a great realm, but as it's been said before..it's tough. What is a good boss to farm for equipment here? I'm specifically looking for Musketeer equipment.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Darkhorn179 on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
CR is a great realm, but as it's been said before..it's tough. What is a good boss to farm for equipment here? I'm specifically looking for Musketeer equipment.
Billy English in Boot Hill for sure, 2 battles, double boss loot and you can get him gear too!

Deathdealers = guns with burst fire
Billy outfit = with true grit
Billy hat = with Jobu's Kiss
Billy boots = with Bonfire shot

And you could get also a nice Armadillo Verde (got 2 of them from him).

Community Leader
Darkhorn179 on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
Johnny Ringo drops his own Revolvers which come with the Overwatch talent (level 15+, No Trade).

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Ensign
May 17, 2012
Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Also don't forget Santa Rana's hat wich you could farm from Santa Rana's instance inside El Toro's mansion, this hat doesn't have any stat, "only" overwatch talent, but this talent worths way more than some stat or some single use active power :) , with a lvl 45 rifle you could do around 160-180 damage with a normal shot, no stat boost can reach this damage, and if you consider that it could proc more times it could easily do more damage than an active, also if you need to move and some enemy follows you, you would not waste a turn for movement since you would have a free hit, could be used strategically! I use it on my lvl 50 musketeer ^^.

Ensign
May 17, 2012
Now that is something I hadn't thought about. I actually got that hat and didn't think much of it at the time. Just glad I kept it. Think I will give it a shot. Thanks a lot for the tip. :)

Ensign
May 17, 2012
I've been trying to farm Billy English for a while now, but all he gives me is gold. Am I just being unlucky?

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Darkhorn179 on Feb 25, 2013 wrote:
I've been trying to farm Billy English for a while now, but all he gives me is gold. Am I just being unlucky?
Yep, consider that for to have him guns i needed like a hundred of attempts (got all of him gear meantime and twice the outfit plus some other nice gear for other classes), anytime beside of santa rana's hat i would not spend too much time in famrin Billy, yes the guns are nice but at lvl 50 with a single hit of your rifle you could do the same damage of guns plus a burst fire, the outfit could be very ncie to have in backpack in case you face a lot of gunners (easy in Cool ranch, rarely in Moshuu, will see in Marleybone), means that with leveling you would need better gear in any case, so is up to you if to continue or not, i farmed him at lvl 50 for to go faster, also consider with next patch drop chances will be probably raised :).

Ensign
May 17, 2012