Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Test Realm

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 01, 2012
I enjoyed a lot of the new things the test realm (like ordering powers for battle) - but because I didn't want to have to repeat quests in the real realm (so to speak) - I created a new character - and I really like her. I'm not going to get to keep her, am I?

I liked it when it was glitching, and all the 1% were "asleep". I'm not sure putting 3 on the bench will help, much - since my level 50 has about a dozen that aren't keeping up. Since she was my first, I went a little nuts with buying pirates. Isn't the low maximum on the bench (or the current no-benching) disinsentive to buy pirate minions? I know I've pretty much stopped. Personally, if everyone below 1% was automatically benched, I'd be happy - and people might buy more pirates to find ones they liked.

Also - from the feedback & the test realm - is Bonnie Anne (in the non-test universe) supposed to have healing power? Because after 5 pirates - one of each type - the only Bonnie Anne who's been able to heal was in the test realm.

Administrator
Almost Shiny on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
I enjoyed a lot of the new things the test realm (like ordering powers for battle) - but because I didn't want to have to repeat quests in the real realm (so to speak) - I created a new character - and I really like her. I'm not going to get to keep her, am I?

I liked it when it was glitching, and all the 1% were "asleep". I'm not sure putting 3 on the bench will help, much - since my level 50 has about a dozen that aren't keeping up. Since she was my first, I went a little nuts with buying pirates. Isn't the low maximum on the bench (or the current no-benching) disinsentive to buy pirate minions? I know I've pretty much stopped. Personally, if everyone below 1% was automatically benched, I'd be happy - and people might buy more pirates to find ones they liked.

Also - from the feedback & the test realm - is Bonnie Anne (in the non-test universe) supposed to have healing power? Because after 5 pirates - one of each type - the only Bonnie Anne who's been able to heal was in the test realm.
Hi! Test Realm characters will not carry over to the Live Realm, and Bonnie Anne will be receiving a new heal power that she has never had before once the changes from the Test Realm become active on the Live Realm.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 25, 2013 wrote:
Hi! Test Realm characters will not carry over to the Live Realm, and Bonnie Anne will be receiving a new heal power that she has never had before once the changes from the Test Realm become active on the Live Realm.
Hey One Eyed Jack i got a quick question, when will the changes made in the test realm go live? I know it may take a while to fix some bugs but could you give me a rough estimate of when we will get them? I will understand if you cant tell me but thanks anyway!
Smart Jeremy Nightingale lvl 50

Administrator
burningtaco13 on Feb 25, 2013 wrote:
Hey One Eyed Jack i got a quick question, when will the changes made in the test realm go live? I know it may take a while to fix some bugs but could you give me a rough estimate of when we will get them? I will understand if you cant tell me but thanks anyway!
Smart Jeremy Nightingale lvl 50
I'm sorry I can't give you any specific dates. The best answer I can give you is . . . soon! We're working very hard to get these updates to the Live Realm. Thanks for understanding!

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
hi i have a quick question will the test realm have ranked pvp and the new world soon i'm happy that the new updates will be in the live realm soon but can you give me ansir about this asap one eyed jack? and i mean fast

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
hi okay i'm very angry that the test realm went offline we only got like 3 or 4 weeks and when will it be back online? i'm just really mad because i can't play it

Administrator
herobrine029 on Feb 28, 2013 wrote:
hi okay i'm very angry that the test realm went offline we only got like 3 or 4 weeks and when will it be back online? i'm just really mad because i can't play it
Hello and sorry you're upset. On the upside, the Test Realm updates are now in the Live game; therefore, our Test Realm has made a departure until the next major update to the game.