Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grant Bonnie Anne critical attacks!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Many Companions can do their critical attacks in combat, but Bonnie Anne doesn't yet? Ever thought of adding in Bonnie Anne some critical attacks? Maybe you should. I kindly ask of you to give Bonnie Anne her own critical attacks. She could bring out serious firepower to enemies! Think of it. I would like to see her do critical attacks! Thanks for listening!

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Trimond297 on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
Many Companions can do their critical attacks in combat, but Bonnie Anne doesn't yet? Ever thought of adding in Bonnie Anne some critical attacks? Maybe you should. I kindly ask of you to give Bonnie Anne her own critical attacks. She could bring out serious firepower to enemies! Think of it. I would like to see her do critical attacks! Thanks for listening!
Although, she doesn't have a unique "slow mo" critical animation, I'm pretty sure here over the shoulder via the mirror trick shot is her critical attack. It is significantly more damaging than her other attacks.

Same thing with Old Scratch's black bubble attack and the otter companion's critical ability (no "special" animations). It seems most range attackers do not have these cool animations.

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Everyone in the game has at least one critical strike, musketeers and witchdoctors are just harder to identify because they don't do the cool slow motion cutscenes, so they just end up looking like normal attacks.

Community Leader
Bonnie Anne definately criticals, just her animations are not necessarily as pronounced as others.
As mentioned the over the shoulder shot, and the using the mirror shot are 2 of her critical animations.

If the damage numbers are white, it was a critical hit.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
Bonnie Anne DOES have critical attacks but because she's ranged she doesn't get slow motion
her's are when 1) she buts her gun behind her back, grabs a mirror, and shoots
2) when she throws her gun up in the air, kneels down, then catches it

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Dr Zeppers on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
Bonnie Anne definately criticals, just her animations are not necessarily as pronounced as others.
As mentioned the over the shoulder shot, and the using the mirror shot are 2 of her critical animations.

If the damage numbers are white, it was a critical hit.
I was pointing out to the slo-mo critical animation attacks. I think she needs one of her own.

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
Bonnie Ann does have critical attacks. She just doesn't have it in slow-mo. There's the one with the mirror, the one where she does a flip and shoots. And there's also the one where she spins the gun and shoots sideways.