Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dodging???/

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
While doing the Stormzilla Battle (this has nothing to do with the strength of Stormzilla or anything like that), I attacked a Stormzilla Egg and it dodged. How is that possible if breakable obsticles like those have (or at leat what I think they have) 0% dodge?

Bloody Felix Lawson Level 47 Musketeer

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
coolster50 on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
While doing the Stormzilla Battle (this has nothing to do with the strength of Stormzilla or anything like that), I attacked a Stormzilla Egg and it dodged. How is that possible if breakable obsticles like those have (or at leat what I think they have) 0% dodge?

Because they don't have 0% dodge and the robot is a buccaneer unit so it has not so much high precision (that is why it comes out with second chance ).

Bosun
May 10, 2010
I dont think an egg is supposed to have dodged an attack. You might want to send in a support ticket on this, as there are probably some issues that are still bugged in the stormzilla aka Stupendor-X Quest.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
coolster50 on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:

Wait did the egg just move? Or just stayed there and said Dodge?

Administrator
On the Test Realm, the Stormzilla eggs are now only supposed to "Block" instead of "Dodge."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*