Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada Cutscenes

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
The title says it all really. I'd like to see some Armada cutscenes in future expansions. One idea I have is a cutscene with Kane's Court. Kane, Rooke, Phule (if he manages to escape Fort Elena), Bishop, and the Queen are planning to take the map pieces we have by force, or they are simply planning attacks on Marleybone or us. (Deacon wasn't included, since we've killed him.) They'd have the actual Armada NPCs, instead the puppets. The cutscenes could also be rewatchable like the puppet shows we have.

I hope you take this into consideration.

Lucas Walker Sky Commander

Captain
May 13, 2011
Lucas Walker on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
The title says it all really. I'd like to see some Armada cutscenes in future expansions. One idea I have is a cutscene with Kane's Court. Kane, Rooke, Phule (if he manages to escape Fort Elena), Bishop, and the Queen are planning to take the map pieces we have by force, or they are simply planning attacks on Marleybone or us. (Deacon wasn't included, since we've killed him.) They'd have the actual Armada NPCs, instead the puppets. The cutscenes could also be rewatchable like the puppet shows we have.

you mean like the cutscene before the final battle in wizard101?

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Lucas Walker on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:

Sounds kind of cool i would like to see how Kane and his minions react to what we do to them

Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Community Leader
Love these cutscene ideas.

On other games I Play for example Skies of Arcadia, when you reach a certain world (point) a cutscene plays of the armada (the game introduces you to them in their little meeting with names etc.) Then after it, it returns you to your character to continue playing.

Cutscenes can be a very powerful thing and I would love to see more of them in Pirates!

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
its possible they add it in the game near the final battle