Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hey! Where's the Heavy Armor ability?!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 13, 2010
I have tried this several times, going into all of the Class Teachers to see if they have the Heavy Armor ability avaliable to me. I logged on and logged off and then back on to see if it was there, but it wasn't! I'm wondering if this has to do with my Swashbuckler class....

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
SpearWizardsOn101 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
I have tried this several times, going into all of the Class Teachers to see if they have the Heavy Armor ability avaliable to me. I logged on and logged off and then back on to see if it was there, but it wasn't! I'm wondering if this has to do with my Swashbuckler class....
Heavy armor can only be worn by buccaeers and privateers, and cannot be purcased with practice points, hoped this cleared out the confusion.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
Only buccaneers and privateers can get heavy armour.

Ensign
Jun 07, 2009
heavy armor is only for buccaneer or privateer if u picked them when u make your character.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
SpearWizardsOn101 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
Hello there! Only privateers and buccaneers can learn how to use a heavy armor .