Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Booster Pack Issue

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 15, 2009
The item in the new pack called Sunerian Carving cannot be placed at your house. I have tried all areas of my house including the walls and I also got a couple of items that say a vendor will pay handsomely for the item. I am assuming you can only sell?

Administrator
Hi, which home do you have currently equipped? Can you give me any additional information I can pass along?

Yes, the treasures are a new type of item that can only be sold to vendors.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 15, 2009
It's the house that came with the cutthroat bundleThe item in question seems to disappear when I try to place it

Thanks for your help

Ensign
May 02, 2010
I also noticed that the Ceremonial Arch(or gateway) can't be placed anywhere in my volcano home(from Boochbeard bundle).

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Ceremonial arch won't go anywhere in the Buccaneer's den, either.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
i didn't have this problem they are both very big just find the biggest part of your house and empty it

level 50

Ensign
Nov 12, 2009
I have the same condition with both the bundles. I have two different gate way arches..one from the new aztec pack and one from the western area. I am unable to place any where in either room. The item remains RED. I also redeemed the free aztec gift but I can't find it in my inventory? It said it was an aztec symbol. So some thing is a bit off with these items. Thanks

Administrator
Sailormate on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
I have the same condition with both the bundles. I have two different gate way arches..one from the new aztec pack and one from the western area. I am unable to place any where in either room. The item remains RED. I also redeemed the free aztec gift but I can't find it in my inventory? It said it was an aztec symbol. So some thing is a bit off with these items. Thanks
The vendor treasures from the Tribal Crew pack (such as the symbol you received) are new items that may only be sold to the Free Traders around the world, such as Jolly Roger in Avery’s Court. If you think you're missing a treasure item from the Tribal Crew Pack, please note that treasures don't have their own unique tab in the inventory and may still be found in the "All Equipment" section of your backpack, bank, and shared bank.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
Sailormate on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
The Free tribal pack item being offered by MMORPG should be in your "Redeem Gifts" area.
Its not a whole pack, just one of the possible items from the pack.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV