Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When the level cap raises...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Have Ratbeard send him on a new journey in his new Tier 3 Promotion Quest. I must admit, his Tier 2 promotion's appearance has met with... much negative reception by most Pirates, mainly about his hat, mind you, but I'm sure it can be done with Ratbeard's newest promotion adventure, along with his new appearance, at a higher level, soon enough. I wish to see Ratbeard go an a journey beyond imagining on his third Promotion Quest, One-Eyed Jack! Thanks for listening!

Community Leader
Trimond297 on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
Have Ratbeard send him on a new journey in his new Tier 3 Promotion Quest. I must admit, his Tier 2 promotion's appearance has met with... much negative reception by most Pirates, mainly about his hat, mind you, but I'm sure it can be done with Ratbeard's newest promotion adventure, along with his new appearance, at a higher level, soon enough. I wish to see Ratbeard go an a journey beyond imagining on his third Promotion Quest, One-Eyed Jack! Thanks for listening!
oh please oh please!!!! Dump the Captain Crunch/Pet Chew Toy hat!!! Ratbeard looks ridiculous!!! lol

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Apr 26, 2010
Ratbeard already has a second promotion, t1 when you get him, t2 when you promote him once, t3 once you promote him twice.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Charles the Healer on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
Ratbeard already has a second promotion, t1 when you get him, t2 when you promote him once, t3 once you promote him twice.
Sorry. I was confused. My mind got so clouded up with clutter in the moment. The badge reward description said "Tier 2", but it's supposed to say "Tier 3" instead. My big mistake. Anyway, I truly meant to say about Tier 3's appearance's negative reception and about Ratbeard's third Promotion Quest at a higher level to Tier 4. I'm pretty sure he will have a better appearance than Tier 3's. I was correctly requesting for Ratbeard's third Promotion Quest to Kingsisle. I'm sure Ratbeard will have his third promotion ready in the very near future. Maybe then, most Pirates will be satisfied about it. Thanks for correcting me.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Charles the Healer on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
I believe the rest of us knew what Trimond297 meant, guts. And I agree, it would be nice to have Ratbeard promoted again, not so much for the skills or talents, but to get rid of that incredibly silly hat. Whoever decided that was a good look for a ferocious pirate should probably cut out cheese snacks before bedtime.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
I believe the rest of us knew what Trimond297 meant, guts. And I agree, it would be nice to have Ratbeard promoted again, not so much for the skills or talents, but to get rid of that incredibly silly hat. Whoever decided that was a good look for a ferocious pirate should probably cut out cheese snacks before bedtime.
I'm sure Ratbeard will have a third promotion really soon, but there's very good news about his current hat in the meantime... Ratbeard's second promotion hat is getting a positive uplift, and it's on Test! Once it goes Live, I'm sure a lot of Pirates will be satisfied about it. The only thing I don't understand is why they would take a bit long to have Ratbeard's hat refined?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Ratbeard's new hat is really a huge improvement on the original Cap'n Crunch castoff he's currently sporting. I was so pleased to see it in the test realm.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
make El Toro have a 3rd promotion like a masked warlord Brave kyle quarter level 34 witch docter

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Trimond297 on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
his hat is ridiclious makes him look ugly the only thing aboult him is his hat