Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Spongebob Squarepants companion

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
I would like to see Spongebob and Patrick for companions wouldnt that be funny. I know this is not possible but would be very entertaining to say the least. Spongebob with his crusty crab spatula as a weapon and his karate moves. Patrick with his dumber than dumb approach and his trusty jelly fish catcher net. I could see several quests to get these golden companions. Who knows maybe KI will find a way to work out a deal with SBSP creators and use them in Pirate 101.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Ensign
Jun 28, 2012
Ok, Spongebob Rocks. It is something I deeply think they should consider. One eyed Jack, if your out there, please try and convince KI to make a Spongebob and patrick companion. Wait, maybe you should make a spongebob world for people at level 35. Enimes could be Jelly fish, Plankton's army,The flying Dutchman as the boss, andMean Snails. Companions: Spongebob, Sandy, Patrick, Gary, aand The Shark that teaches Spongebob to drive when Mrs. Puff gets fired. If you are out there One Eyed jack, Please Please Please Respond. Level 19 Brady underwood

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I have no comments.

Sneaky Jonathan L15

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
I'd rather keep the game 100% Kingsisle only as it is. Interesting thought though...

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Zlyxer on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
I have no comments.

Sneaky Jonathan L15
exactly

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
That would be cool but do you remember the Selena Gomez Contract anyone. It'll have to be for bout a few weeks then it leaves. It could also stay forever to if they wanted to do that (Nickealodean)

Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
I was thinking something similar except make the whole thing Regular Show themed. Muscle Man can use his shirt that he spins around to hit enemies. Mordecai can use his Death Kwon-Do powers, and so can Rigby (or he could be using a knife with the chair as his armor). Bencin can use his drum skills to attack or his fiery anger. Pops can use his music or dancing like in the episode when he is dancing and he punches Rigby (Episode- Death Punchies). High Five ghost could be summoned by Muscle Man; the move could be called Five's Whistle and Muscle Man says, "Yo Fives!" and he High Five Ghost is summoned. Thomas (he's a satyr) can use his horns to attack and of course his hooves. Skips would be ultimate and unobtainable. He would use those golden fist things to attack and he uses magic too. It would be cool if something like television show related stuff came out, but of course, it would only last about a week or two.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Thank goodness for copyright and licensing issues.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
suncaster72 on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking something similar except make the whole thing Regular Show themed. Muscle Man can use his shirt that he spins around to hit enemies. Mordecai can use his Death Kwon-Do powers, and so can Rigby (or he could be using a knife with the chair as his armor). Bencin can use his drum skills to attack or his fiery anger. Pops can use his music or dancing like in the episode when he is dancing and he punches Rigby (Episode- Death Punchies). High Five ghost could be summoned by Muscle Man; the move could be called Five's Whistle and Muscle Man says, "Yo Fives!" and he High Five Ghost is summoned. Thomas (he's a satyr) can use his horns to attack and of course his hooves. Skips would be ultimate and unobtainable. He would use those golden fist things to attack and he uses magic too. It would be cool if something like television show related stuff came out, but of course, it would only last about a week or two.
Not all people like Regular Show like me and plus its kind of Weird. Plus copyrights.

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
spongebob as a companion that is actually some I would pay crowns for but urgh the darn copyrights be in thee way.