Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

5 questions i curious about

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
Here are questions that i never got a awnser to.

1. What side quest do you have to complete to get nurse quinn? (friends are telling me she suck but i like expanding my crew)
2. What does Gaspard De Vol look like?
3. In the game do charecters ever go to El Dorado?
4. Who was the Blood Bat companion i saw?
5. (This is more of a thought of the game) Can we see wizard 101 and pirate 101 colide?

Well thanks to anyone who bothers to anwser my questions

Christopher Taylor lvl 16(awesome)
Dashing Dante lvl 10? (nearly awesome)

Community Leader
exert2 on Jan 5, 2013 wrote:
Here are questions that i never got a awnser to.

1. What side quest do you have to complete to get nurse quinn? (friends are telling me she suck but i like expanding my crew)
2. What does Gaspard De Vol look like?
3. In the game do charecters ever go to El Dorado?
4. Who was the Blood Bat companion i saw?
5. (This is more of a thought of the game) Can we see wizard 101 and pirate 101 colide?

Well thanks to anyone who bothers to anwser my questions

Christopher Taylor lvl 16(awesome)
Dashing Dante lvl 10? (nearly awesome)
2. He looks like an Italian guinea pig
3. Not yet, but it's certain we will after a few expansions. The current game ends in MooShu.
4. That was probably Mad Claw. I believe witchdoctors get him and all others can buy him in the crown shop once he is unlocked.
5. The world's do intersect a little bit, but right now it's mostly in subtle ways, like the back story to what you're trying to do in MooShu, for example. They will most likely add more nods to the other Wizard101 in Pirate101, but I think they want to keep them relatively separate.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Talkin The Plank on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
2. He looks like an Italian guinea pig
3. Not yet, but it's certain we will after a few expansions. The current game ends in MooShu.
4. That was probably Mad Claw. I believe witchdoctors get him and all others can buy him in the crown shop once he is unlocked.
5. The world's do intersect a little bit, but right now it's mostly in subtle ways, like the back story to what you're trying to do in MooShu, for example. They will most likely add more nods to the other Wizard101 in Pirate101, but I think they want to keep them relatively separate.
Actually Mad Claw is crown shop only.

Community Leader
1. Nurse Quinn is a character from Cool Ranch. Only some classes get her as a Companion; Witchdoctors and Privateers do not. (At least mine didn't, I haven't played the other three classes that far yet.) If she does not join your crew on her own, it should unlock her in the Crown Shop instead.

4. If anyone gets Madclaw the bloodbat boss as a companion, it's not Witchdoctors - mine didn't and I've completed the game with her.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
1. You get nurse quinn from the quest "Saving Corporal Sanders" (i do believe she is swashbuckler exclusive.)
2. He's the only guinea pig in the game (besides his crown counterpart) so i think you'll know when you see him
3. At the end of cool ranch my privateer's companion dead mike (probably other back story companions too) recognize your parents in a picture of pollo's crew. We haven't been to El Dorado yet, but our parents have!

4. I think you get the companion unlocked in the crown shop after defeating him. I forget his name, but the quest unlocks after you collect hides and meat for the Big Sky hunters in Bison Village.

5. The only hints in this game about wizard101 were the mooshu puppet show (it talked about malistare) and the librarian in Cooper's Roost called us young wizard.