Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Worlds for Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
So, for new worlds for p101 maybe we could have dagonspyre, Koptropica or even (gasp) ravenwood?
Post yer ideas here!

Fiery Jack, Level 15

Bosun
May 06, 2009
dragoniterulez on Jan 5, 2013 wrote:
So, for new worlds for p101 maybe we could have dagonspyre, Koptropica or even (gasp) ravenwood?
Post yer ideas here!

Fiery Jack, Level 15
We kinda already go to Dragonspyre through Avernus Skyway so that really won't work (Besides, matey, didn't ye 'ear about all them rumours about Wizzys in that world? ...you know...wizards? I 'eard they a terrible beasty called...a Piggle! Eek!)

We might run into Krokotopia later on down the line as it's been mentioned before (I wouldn't expect much, maybe the same as a pass through world like Dragonspyre or some islands dotting the Windlanes)

Wizard City would be interesting to go to but...I'd prefer to stay away from there for now (last guy I saw go through that skyway had his head beating into his skull by some one-eyed giants. They don't sound as bad as Piggle though. *shivers* The name still gives me the creeps)

I would completely expect worlds like Aquila, Darkmoor, Marleybone, Polaris, and Grizzlehiem showing themselves to the skies. (I think there was a picture of something of Zafaria posted up but I'm not 100% sure if it would appear)

Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
We kinda already go to Dragonspyre through Avernus Skyway so that really won't work (Besides, matey, didn't ye 'ear about all them rumours about Wizzys in that world? ...you know...wizards? I 'eard they a terrible beasty called...a Piggle! Eek!)

We might run into Krokotopia later on down the line as it's been mentioned before (I wouldn't expect much, maybe the same as a pass through world like Dragonspyre or some islands dotting the Windlanes)

Wizard City would be interesting to go to but...I'd prefer to stay away from there for now (last guy I saw go through that skyway had his head beating into his skull by some one-eyed giants. They don't sound as bad as Piggle though. *shivers* The name still gives me the creeps)

I would completely expect worlds like Aquila, Darkmoor, Marleybone, Polaris, and Grizzlehiem showing themselves to the skies. (I think there was a picture of something of Zafaria posted up but I'm not 100% sure if it would appear)
It sounds like that YOU been hit in the head by way to many Cyclop Clubs, I think it would be a great idea to go to Wizard City and seeing your wizard main char running through the city as automated char kind of like what a moving char. would do in the games.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
If we went to Wizard City though, I doubt the wizards would welcome us. Pirates are not exactly good guys, and the wizards definintly are. There is no way our pirate could stand up against wizard magic either. Maybe it would be best for Wizard City not to make an appearance.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Pikachu792x on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
It sounds like that YOU been hit in the head by way to many Cyclop Clubs, I think it would be a great idea to go to Wizard City and seeing your wizard main char running through the city as automated char kind of like what a moving char. would do in the games.
Oh, I'm not opposing the idea of going to Wizard City but again like Dragonspyre it would probably be a simple pass-through world; a small skyway filled with mulitple Stormgates to go to the world we need to get to (like Krokotopia, Grizzlehiem, maybe Zafaria...even Avalon!). Besides if we did go, we'd probably be as far away from the main world as possible. Again it really just helps keep the stories from getting all jambled up in each other. Plus they'd have to come up with a whole new third program if you want to see you're Pirate player right next to your Wizard player. And I dunno about you, but I just got my ship painted and I'd like it to actually make it to a world without nasty little fire elves constantly jumping on it lol.

But hey maybe there could be a mulitude of small forgotten Wizard City fragment-towns floating around Wizard City that have lost they're way of magic so it would be safe for Pirates to go to and we'd still technically be in the confines of the world. I think that might work for everyone both opposing the idea and supporting the idea (but the pass-through world I favor the most. I mean Dragonspyre is a magical plain and we stayed miles away from that flame pit).

Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
Since you just sail through Dragonspyre, add places to there. The main storyline could be that Malistare went to Dragonspyre (you know, in the Mooshu puppet show), and was defeated by a warrior by the name Draceaus (just an example). Then the warrior turns mad, or Malistare is woven back together by a Spider Queen (in the Crystal Grove) and received pirate features and Draceaus needs your help to defeat him again, or maybe Malistare's spirit still lives and you need to battle it's minions a couple times (like when you fought Ratbeard and he fled) until you get to actually battle the spirit and trap it in a spirit catcher a guy gives you. The possibilities are endless!
Maybe an entirely different world will come out.
On Wizard101, there were rumors that the new world was gonna be Polaris, Mirage, or Empyrea just because it was mentioned in the quest dialogues. Azteca (a world NOT mentioned in any rumors) came out and the rumors that were 99% correct, that 1% took evasive action. One thing I look forward too is leveling up my Pirate again (with all my friends who have the game beaten), getting more talents and powers from Mordekai (I'm a Buccaneer ), and getting to see new companions and pets. Maybe pets will end up within a thing similar to The Pet Pavilion :P
Don't forget to check out my thread called Bunch'a Ideas!

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
I think It's a little too early to go to wizard city lets stick to these new worlds